Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mini Meet In Mk

norkep

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be paying the deposit required on Friday, this will £5 per person. If anyone else would like to join or anyone is not sure, please let me know by Friday so I pay the correct amount.

The £5 can then be sorted out after the meal with me.

do i have to pay for the rabbit ???

Mr Rs,, i see your a slough boy,,, well im mot too far frrom you at all,, so i can meet you say in Uxb, then we can go up to the Ace Cafe (near Ikea) to meet another member then all blast up to MK,,

keep you eyes peeled for a time,, but will be around 6-6.30 ish i think..

Any more for anymore, will be sorting out the final meal details on Friday evening, at the last count, there was 21 ppls for the meal and 26 coming for the meet.

Not bad for a mini meet

I could be comeing now :whistling: But im not 100%, i will let all know by next weekend the 18th, if i do come it will just be me the wife works nights so she can not make it but i will try and make it  :whistling:  :driving:

:angry: looks like i will not be joining you at MK meet sorry guys, i have this one job to do and its takeing longer than i would like ;) so i have to put in some over time :crybaby: have a good one guys, hope you all have a good Xmas as well :winky:

lol i think you should call this a xmas meal meet..

uh oh .......you have mentioned xmas meal

there gonna start dropping out like flies now :crying:

told ya so ;)

:blush: i did say i would try and make it, and i all so said i was not 100% if i could make it......................you makeing me fill bad now :crybaby: if this job was out of the way, i would be comeing but the guy that was helping me do it has let me down :tsktsk: no Xmas Box for him, any way have a good one ok ;)

The table has just been confirmed and a deposit has just been paid for 20 ppls -

Norkep

Matt + 1

Aido

Johnyboy

Daza W + 2

Fargo +1

Zee

Bazza +1

Dave Ellan + 2

Robjonk

Scarface + 1

Rrs200

LOC = 20

If I've missed anyone, please let me know.

C U all on Thursday

BR

Paul

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk