Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Tunning My Compressor

tte tom

hey guys,need a little advise.purchased an is200 tte compressor 6 cylinder supercharged :hehe: .im looking to add a good bit more power to it if possible, :nuke: what would you suggest i do next.money wont be a problem,ultimate power is my aim :D all sugestions welcome

hey guys,need a little advise.purchased an is200 tte compressor 6 cylinder supercharged :hehe: .im looking to add a good bit more power to it if possible, :nuke: what would you suggest i do next.money wont be a problem,ultimate power is my aim :D all sugestions welcome

Remove the SC and add a turbo :P

For ultimate power with the TTE Supercharger you would want to speak to a company called TDi - they offer multiple upgrades to the charger to get the most out of the system, ie induction upgrades, pulley upgrades, internal upgrades etc. You could also add Nitrous etc to push the peak figure up - this is what Dave at ProLex-UK is having done with his at the moment....

For ultimate performance you may want to consider swapping to an IS300 as you have a much better base to work with and it is more cost effective to get more power out of that engine than the IS200 engine which becomes expensive to work with once you reach around the 230bhp mark.

For example, with the 300 you would invest say around £4000 to get a turbo added which would be kicking around the 400 - 450bhp level - the same amount invested in an IS200 would only get you to around the 230bhp mark so you can see the advantages immediately - I was thinking of going down this path but have other priorities at the moment.....

Just thought, if money really isn't a problem then go down the 2JZ-GTE route like Mat Clawley did with the white car (monster) - think Mat and TDI are expecting 650bhp when she's fully mapped..

Not sure on costs but it will probably be a lot more than 20k - really don't know about that one.....

last i heard u were going to provide the factual information

When I get the email address from Mat I will make further enquiries for you.

Personally, if I made a statement that was questionable I would like to think that I had sufficient honour and male hormones to establish the truth myself, rather than relying on someone else.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links