Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Heeeeeeellllp

Chris.S

What's the exact problem Chris?

Are you using one of those breaker bars to give you more leverage?

Think there are a few people on here who had probs when the car didn't have copper grease or something applied to the nuts before fitting, or the nuts were just done up to tightly by one of those airgun things...

Done it with a brute force and ignorance :D

NSR Tyre is well f****ed :crybaby:

Kwik fit say they're all f****ed but I can only see the one, gonna get my tyre supplier to check them tomorrow as I think Kwik fit are tryin to rob me blind

Lexus itself has a hard job from TV presenters, such as the ones on top gear.

Actually when someone last mentioned Lexus, the hamster's sentiment showed it was all resentment. He said they never break down and then added "I wish they would".

BMW's are great cars but the 750i for example loses a lot on resale. I think it's the sort of people that are attracted to BMWs because their handling is good; "the ultimate driver's car". So all the boy-racers buy them and thrash them to bits as well as driving like gits.

Are you using Lexus wheel nuts Chris? I had same problem with mine, ended up have to hammer one of them a little to get it to shift.. then brute force with a pair of mole grips:) The holes of the Lexus ones were all deformed, presumably by poor care taken by previous owner.

I opted for a set of McGaurds instead of LExus.. much stronger & Thatcham approved

Lexus itself has a hard job from TV presenters, such as the ones on top gear.

Actually when someone last mentioned Lexus, the hamster's sentiment showed it was all resentment. He said they never break down and then added "I wish they would".

BMW's are great cars but the 750i for example loses a lot on resale. I think it's the sort of people that are attracted to BMWs because their handling is good; "the ultimate driver's car". So all the boy-racers buy them and thrash them to bits as well as driving like gits.

you appear to be quoting me from a completely different thread? :unsure:

A lot of puntures over the weekend ... :angry::angry: i got a screw stuck in mine last light, parked it with the screw touching the ground under the tyre, came out in the morning it was almost completly flat, out with the compressor and off to Elite, Cost £18 but i know my rim wouldnt get scratched :driving::driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links