Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Off To Florida In 4 Hrs! Woooo Hoooo!

Bison

bison have fun

florida is ace

and believe me when you get there you wont be takin pics of lexus's too many other 'fine objects' to be taking pics of!!

advice for night life- go to downtown orlando where theres no tourists, go to club called the bank on fridays ask for one of the owners, think its mark,show him uk ID and you should get VIP. we did.....twice!!own area wit own bar, sofas tables and nice view of dancefloor

and to BAR ORLANDO on tuesday nites (amount and quality of women in there is amazing!! and man do they love the English accent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Just over an hr till I leave the house. I'm really excited now!!

BAR ORLANDO on tuesday nites (amount and quality of women in there is amazing!! and man do they love the English accent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I'll have to try and sneak out when the missus isn't looking.

I know what you mean about quality women and the English accent though. I recently came back from a week in Riga, Latvia. No brits there at all and the women loved me. Women that were stunning in fact. Shame this doesn't happen in England. I would recommend Riga to all you boys, all I can say is WOW!

Hmmmmmm How am I gonna sneak off to Bar Orlando?? :whistling:

Bison :zee:

tell the mrs you goin for a run or to use the hotel gym for an hour or so then get a taxi to downtown orllando head for BAR orlando go in there and try and tear yourself away after an hour

we didnt even leave when club finished, got chattin to the girls that worked there so we stayed a little longer

wicked place

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links