Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Club Meeting

superchargedmorph

Hi all,

Just an idea, but I get on very well with my dealer, would it be worth it for those of that can to try and creat some serious interest about the club and meetings with our dealers.

If it works we could try to get them intersted in the aftersales accessories, I mean my dealers think compressors should be fitted by themselves and an official UK add on.

It may be possible for us to influence them to our benefit. I mean the best people to play with our cars are the Lexus mechanics.

It would be good to get some one from Lexus UK to our meeting. When I bought my car in jan 2001 the MD of lexus uk seen it in the showroom with body kit and carbon fibre and was very interested. We have created this interest so lets maintain it and try to improve on it were it may be of seriuos help.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk