Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

RZ First thoughts.

BobRZ

Picked up my one year old RZ Premium Plus a week ago and so far so good. Used EVs seem to be a good deal now and it had dropped in value by over 20k in that first year so a warning here to anyone thinking of buying new. I have owned a GS, RX and latterly an ES but fancied trying an EV and decided to take the plunge. Most of the reports mention about the range being nowhere near WLTP claims but the dealer assured that a recent software update had made much improvement over Lexus overly cautious initial approach and I was pleased to see that a full charge indicated a range of 253 on the gauge which is 20 odd more than I ever got on my only previous EV, a Jaguar iPace which had a larger 90kwh Battery. Ok it’s early days and I have only covered about 300 miles of mixed driving but am pleasantly surprised to have achieved 3.3 miles pkwh, again this is better than around 2.4 in the iPace. The biggest niggle so far is not being able to change driving modes on the go without delving into the menus but I believe you can configure this on the HUD and right hand steering wheel buttons. Not got around to trying this yet so if anyone has any tips much appreciated.  Bob

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links