Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

2005 LS430 Burgundy, Low mileage, bargain price

Peter LS430

For sale:

2005 LS430, about 64000 miles, Burgundy, Cream leather, Maple trim.

Item Condition:

Probably below average condition at the moment, has been used and is nearly 20 years old. Pretty well everything works but it does have some problems to fix to get everything back to the great car that it is. There are a few pings and dings on the bodywork and some marks on the paintwork, supermarket carpark scars etc.. Never had a crash or been bashed and garaged for all but the last 3 years of its life. Last service done at Lexus Cambridge in October 2022 with new rear pads, new plugs fitted, re-gassed aircon.

Price and price conditions:

£500 cash, collect only.

Extra Info:

For sale is a LS430, registered March 2005, approx 64,000 miles, almost everything works. MOT expires October 28 and Tax expires October 31. If you can collect it by then, you can drive it away otherwise will need a trailer.

The reason I am selling this off cheaply is that it needs attention in these areas and I just want someone to take it off my hands. So in the interest of full transparency:

1. The tracking is out which has resulted in extra wear on the front right tyre which was advisory in the last MOT. Lexus Cambridge were going to fix the tracking but said the nuts were seized and couldn't complete it.

2. I suspect a seal has gone, probably round a door or window on the passenger side so rain seeps in during heavy storms. At the moment, this makes the front passenger foot well carpet moderately damp to touch depending on the quantity of rain. I don't have the tools, skill or extra hands to fix this.

3. The Air Conditioning is intermittent. It was regassed at Lexus Cambridge 2 years ago and sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Lexus Cambridge suggested it might need a new compressor. The owner of the garage who did the last MOT suggested it might be a temperature sensor.

4. One of the front parking sensors has lost part of its coating so beeps randomly below the threshold speed.

That is all I know of. Either fix the car or use it for spare parts. If you can fix it then you'll got a seriously great car with a superb 4.3L V8 and effortless low end pickup.

Note the engine bay picture shows the Battery missing. I took this out to charge it up and will be reinstalled at sale.

Contact Details:

Mark on 01733-961065

Peterborough, Cambs, UK

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

£500 cash on collection, fixed price.

Boot1.jpg

Driver Seat.jpg

Front1.jpg

Front2.jpg

Rear Seat.jpg

Rear1.jpg

Spare Wheel.jpg

Engine Bay1.jpg

• Like 1

Message for JoshW. I can't PM you because the forum only lets me send one message a day!

I am expecting to sell the car later today so it isn't available now. Thank you for your interest though. Once the car is sold, I will update here.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links