Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I purchased my LBX 2nd of September & three days later the V5 turned up but with the wrong Christian name but everything else correct so I got in touch with Lexus Cheltenham & they said don’t worry we will sort it out but not sure who was at fault , Lexus or DVLA, yesterday I received a letter from DVLA saying it’s not possible to change name & if I want to change the name it would go down as second keeper & that would devalue the vehicle, I have contacted Lexus Cheltenham and sent a copy of letter to them & told them to sort it out because although I am not sure who’s fault it was it was certainly not my fault but what do I do if it can’t be sorted?

Dell

IMG_3107.thumb.jpeg.a64ecd6cc41249c10188f85475c49c8e.jpeg

• Sad 1

I would just leave it as is. Christian names aren't so critical, many get the spelling wrong. e.g. Graham Graeme Grahame and so on.

3 hours ago, steve2006 said:

I’m confused here…your profile name says Derek?

What’s confusing? My name is Derek my nickname is Del short for Derek but have to add extra L because websites won’t accept 3 digit username, Christian name on V5 is David ( wrong)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links