Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Year 2000 LS400 for sale 60k Miles

Supafly

For sale: 2000 LS400

Item Condition: Excellent condition, please see photo's

Price and price conditions:  £7,999 

Extra Info:  Detailed service history (including the original bill of sale) covering more than £10k of work.  I've documented this in a spreadsheet which I'll try to attach.  Failing that please ask and I will send via PM.

All three keys present and working with the code tag.

Supplied by Lexus Twickenham with one previous owner.

I've got two LS400's the first I've owned for over eight years and use regularly as it is parked on the road it's a high miler not worth much with no history.  This one I've owned for almost two years and is in amazing condition, as such it stays garaged behind a shutter and garden gates.  Which means I don't use the car much, and paying for tax and insurance, with a change of personal circumstances means that I must sell.  I know how much these are worth and that I've priced it well, so not really interested in silly offers.

During my ownership I've had the alternator fully refurbished, fitted a genuine new lexus drive belt, fitted a genuine new lexus Battery, genuine lexus oil and filter and new air filter and pollen filter these latter two were NLA from lexus.

Pictures:

Contact Details: My mobile number is 07742863651

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:  Please come round, have a tea, chat, look at the car.  I love talking about them 🙂 Pay (bank transfer) and drive away a very happy bunny.

20240811_192242.jpg

20240811_192301.jpg

20240811_192556.jpg

20240811_192623.jpg

20240522_113835.jpg

20240522_114040.jpg

20240522_114601.jpg

20240522_115508.jpg

20240811_191855.jpg

20240811_191904.jpg

20240811_191953.jpg

20240811_192014.jpg

20240811_192021.jpg

20240811_192034.jpg

20240811_192116.jpg

20240811_192131.jpg

20240811_192231.jpg

W753 LFG LS400 2000.xlsx

I haven't tried we buy any car... I'll give it a go tomorrow.  I'm guessing it'll be way off.

For reference, an identical colour ls400 with a black interior and three thousand more miles sold for around twelve thousand earlier this year (albeit from a dealer).  When I was looking at getting one about five years ago, any LS400 around the sixty thousand mile mark was over ten thousand pounds.

This is a wonderful car and the photo's don't do it justice.  I also think it's a bargain at this price.

The pricing is so dependent on ……… well, many many issues but if your car is as good, or even better than she looks on here, and the service history and pre-emptive preventative maintenance has been carried out sensibly and professionally, then someone’s going to be keen to enjoy perhaps one of the best cars on the road at this time …….. they don’t make ‘em like this anymore eh 😄

Buying from any Dealer comes with it a legal obligatory warranty and with that a Dealers Premium ……. they all have to make a living and take on board that “ risk “ …….. 

Buying privately has its issues BUT great benefits too when you’re looking at a remarkable limo …….. hopefully like this 🤞🤞🤞

£8k buying a superb car is really peanuts these days imho

Good luck with the sale 

Malc 

• Like 1

Thanks Malc 🙂 

The car is definitely better than it looks in the photo's, with as detailed history as you could hope for.

I agree with what you said about the dealers, which is why I'm not asking silly money for it... although I think it's worth way more.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links