Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus UX

Hi  , we bought a Lexus UX F-Sport on Friday  20 reg in white 23434 miles . Traded in our BMW M-sport . There lots of negativity around BMW's but we have had three without any issues .

Looking forward to some lovely comfortable journeys on it .

Is it worth downloading the Lexus app ?

Thanks Robert 

• Like 3

Actually you can look back on your journey info and it’ll warn you if you’ve left the door open.  I’d install it a see if there’s anything you find useful.  In very cold weather I’ve used it to pre warm the car.  

• Like 2

My Mrs left a rear window down just a few mm one day, must have caught it with her finger.  It sent me a notification so I phoned her in the supermarket and she was adamant she hadn’t.  Sure enough when she got to it there was a gap.  Maybe enough for a scoundrel to get a door open so I thought that was useful.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Don C said:

Actually you can look back on your journey info and it’ll warn you if you’ve left the door open.  I’d install it a see if there’s anything you find useful.  In very cold weather I’ve used it to pre warm the car.  

Useful but I don’t think OP will get those features as I think they only arrived in late 2022 with the facelift. 

• Like 2

I agree with Don.

Use the app. Has interesting driving efficiency analysis, reports about unlocked doors, and has a geo-location feature which is useful if you don't always save the location of your parked car in Maps. 

There are also some possible connection difficulties with android auto when the driver is not registered with the App.

Thanks  , just curious if the Lexus app is better than the BMW app .

I have another question can you expand the Navigation screen it seems ridiculous small l can barely read the msp..🙄 .

On the 2nd day of ownership l couldn't start the car .

Flat 12 volt Battery , the recovery guy jumped started it and advised not to use the accessory mode when messing about with various settings  . It's a very small Battery !..D

Thanks Robert ealer checked the battery  all good but advised to give the car a good run or make a appointment to let them fully charge it .

1 hour ago, Booler1949 said:

Flat 12 volt battery , the recovery guy jumped started it and advised not to use the accessory mode when messing about with various settings 

Yes, NEVER use accessory mode for more than a minute or two - always go into full Ready mode when possible.

You don't need to give the car a run to recharge the 12 v Battery - just put it in Ready mode for an hour to charge it (petrol engine will start/stop as needed by the hybrid system to keep the hybrid Battery at the correct state of charge.

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links