Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Music quality Mark Levinson Sound system using your iPhone

Realise this may be a rather easy and basic question to most, but PC tech etc is not my strong point and would value anyone who has had some experience in this areas advise. 

I have an Iphone 15, and have the phone linked to my Lexus Takumi Design or Cool Edition infotainment system with the ML sound system.  I have noticed that the sound quality when using my Iphone compared to some radio stations when I listen to them is rather flat and poor. I have watched a few YouTube videos on how to adjust and play around with your Iphone settings to improve the sound, but not with much luck. Also played around with base, treble etc in the car with no improvement.

Has anyone managed to get good sound quality using their Iphone? Should it rather be wired to the car than via Bluetooth for better sound? Or should you rather load your music to a USB C memory stick in a FAT32 format (to be honest have no idea on even how to do this and any advise on how to do this would be appreciated)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links