Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Link+ vehicle status errors

AWC

Every time my RX goes into the dealer for something I get lots of vehicle status warnings about doors and windows being open closed and unlocked on the Lexus Link+ app, which is what I would expect. When I get the car back, the Link+ app starts to work properly again except for the vehicle status which continues to show the last warning condition reported when it was at the dealer with doors and windows open. This condition persists for a number of days then at some random time in the future the app starts to report the correct status. I've tried many times swiping down to get the app to update to the latest data but this doesn't change the vehicle status despite the day/time indicating it has updated.

Does anyone know how to get the vehicle status working properly, it's one of the most useful functions and a little unnerving that it always doors/windows open when they are not?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links