Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Looking to buy ISF

Hey all!

First post, been keeping eyes on the ISF market since the start of the year when my obsession with the car started. I have driven one (2010) and decided I would definitely like to purchase moving forward. I was just wondering if anyone in here is looking to sell, I am well aware of any that have been for sale in last 3-4 months as I check daily. I missed out on a black 2011 UK car with 60k miles for £18k which was frustrating but I wasnt in the country!

Anywayyy long story short, Im after an ISF 2010+ open to any colour, mileage etc. I also have an open hunt ongoing with torque GT to import an example, basically whichever happens first! Thanks

45 minutes ago, Lexusjim said:

Luke,

welcome to the forum

If you haven’t seen it already, look at the forum here

https://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum/116-lexus-cars-for-sale/

Some good advice and tips about buying a Lexus 

Good luck in your search and keep the forum updated.....

Thank you! I'll be sure to keep the thread updated with my searches and hopefully purchase.

I have viewed and driven this one https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202409053675209?fromSavedAds=true&advertising-location=at_cars&sort=relevance (attached pic too for future reference). The car was in OK condition not great for the asking price at the moment in my opinion, FLSH is always a good thing but the general condition of the car does not reflect a £23k car with the current state of the market. I know USB fetch a premium and a mail dealer but still. I saw a USB sit for 18 months at less than that! (£18-19k) (not main dealer etc. I know)

also im under the impression as with most cars , over 100k seems near impossible to shift unless for big loss. This is something im taking into consideration with my search, any wisdom on that would be great. Im so excited to get one.

Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 19.17.56.png

I thought the same when I saw it for sale, bit overpriced at £23k. Even in the pictures you could see one of the exhaust tips was coming off.

Clearly someone disagrees though as it’s been sold 😅

1 hour ago, DomT said:

I thought the same when I saw it for sale, bit overpriced at £23k. Even in the pictures you could see one of the exhaust tips was coming off.

Clearly someone disagrees though as it’s been sold 😅

I tried to get a deal going with them but they were not very quick to talk to communicate with me, not sure why! I don't think it would've sold for the full asking price to be honest. And they're more kean to take lower offer if you use their finance! 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links