Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus LS400 - 1991 Model

JBB

Selling our lovely Lexus LS400 - 1991 Model.  Only 105,600 miles on the clock & a real beauty to behold!

One owner, until earlier this year when transferred from husband to wife - so still family owned.
MOT Sept 2024. 
Asking price of £7,000
Reg. is H8PPY (which will be retained by the owner)

Viewings - London, E14 (Canary Wharf)

Contact Janice - janicelynnbb@gmail.com 

Lexus - Front.jpg

Lexus - Back.jpg

Lexus - RH.jpg

Back - Interior.jpg

Lexus - Front - Interior.jpg

Lexus - Interior - Front - Dasg.jpg

Edited by steve2006
Edited by Steve2006 at request of OP

She looks lovely and of course ULEZ free if sadly parked up and not being used in London 

Putting the regn up might help potential buyers too 

Had I not bought mine last August and now too on 101k miles I’d be round like a shot 

Wonderful machines for sure 

Malc

Hi Janice and welcome to the LOC.

As Jonathan correctly mentions it is a condition of selling on the LOC that a price is listed.

As a new member I have attached a link below, also as Malc suggests revealing the vehicle registration would also help you sell it as it allows potential buyers to check the MOT history and perform other checks on websites.

• Thanks 1

Jonathan you’ll be blown away with the simplicity comfort reliability credibility and minuscule maintenance costs going forward  …….. you’ll be shocked that you haven’t had one sooner 😇

Malc 

22 minutes ago, jpjsavage said:

Well, I have had two before but both Mk4s.

Aha, I’ve not grown up or old enough yet to aspire to the Mk1V 😂

I’m on my 2nd Mk1 and surprised at how wondrous it is 🤞

Malc 

Apologies, I am very new here! Thanks for going gently on me.

Have had offers in the region of £7,000. 

Have a few potential viewings lined up. 

MOT has just been completed in Sept 2024. So next MOT due in 2025. Apologies, I can't see how to edit my post!

Reg is H8PPY - which will be retained by owner.

Thanks!

Janice 

• Like 1

We like to keep it nice and friendly here😀

To edit your initial post click on the 3 dots at the top right, this will open options then click edit. Once completed click on save.

If you are still struggling let me know what you want adding and I’ll edit it for you.

Having looked through the MOT history the recorded mileage is up and down quite a bit, but reading between the lines looks like tester error where 49,000 should be 99,000 and 10,000 should be 100,000. Then it all runs straight.

Very nice example by the way and no mention of corrosion on any MOT. I would however suggest replacing the tyres which being 15” are fairly cheap even for good quality branded ones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, steve2006 said:

We like to keep it nice and friendly here😀

To edit your initial post click on the 3 dots at the top right, this will open options then click edit. Once completed click on save.

If you are still struggling let me know what you want adding and I’ll edit it for you.

Having looked through the MOT history the recorded mileage is up and down quite a bit, but reading between the lines looks like tester error where 49,000 should be 99,000 and 10,000 should be 100,000. Then it all runs straight.

Very nice example by the way and no mention of corrosion on any MOT. I would however suggest replacing the tyres which being 15” are fairly cheap even for good quality branded ones.

Thanks Steve.  The post doesn't give me the edit option. Only share or report.

The car has lived underground most of it's life, hence no corrosion. The owners have treasured "her"! 

If you could please amend the listing for me, that would be much appreciated. 

1) Asking price of £7,000
2) Reg. is H8PPY (which will be retained by the owner)
3) Viewings - London, E14 (Canary Wharf)
4) Lastly, could you please remove the full service history, this was my error. 

Thanks again for your kindness and helpfulness.

Janice

Janice hi , do please keep us in the picture with your sale progress …….. really interested to understand the proper value of these amazing quite ancient steeds 

Thank you and 

Best wishes 

Malc  

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links