Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Digital rear-view mirror on NX 450h+ Premium Plus

Hello All,

With the risk to be a laughing stock, I have just discovered that my NX 450h+ Premium Plus 23 Reg, that should have digital real-view mirror reading the specs doesn't have one, cf. the attached screenshot.

I wonder whether they have missed it and what I can do to rectify the situation.

Not to mention that i am still waiting for the locking botls. When I raised it with t he dealer the other day I was told that on my file with Lexus it shows that I have got them, when I don't.

Image 08-09-2024 at 20.51.jpeg

14 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

It's only the Takumi grades that get the digital mirror. The spec sheet you provided is stating the Premium Plus has a standard optical mirror (i.e. non-digital).

Thanks @ColinBarber. The way it is written it seems almost like a standard equipment.

About the wheel bolts, just contact Lexus UK and they will sort it out with your dealer. 
On a personal note I really liked the idea of the rear view camera but I find it hard to look at when I am driving. So for me it’s a bit of a gadget that I don’t need. 

• Like 1

My wife loves the rear view camera, I find it tiring for the eyes to use. I suspect the difference is that unlike my wife I am short-sighted and wear glasses.

The advantage is that unlike normal mirror the camera does not need adjustment depending on your height and position, so the normal mirror is set to my preference while my wife simply switches it to camera when she drives without adjustment. 

• Like 4

On 9/12/2024 at 10:41 PM, Serguei said:

My wife loves the rear view camera, I find it tiring for the eyes to use. I suspect the difference is that unlike my wife I am short-sighted and wear glasses.

The advantage is that unlike normal mirror the camera does not need adjustment depending on your height and position, so the normal mirror is set to my preference while my wife simply switches it to camera when she drives without adjustment. 

I tried the electric rearview mirror when I first got the car, but as I wear varifocal specs, I found it too difficult to use. However, I also found I was sitting too far away from the pedals and steering wheel. So, having adjusted to my new and very comfortable driving position, I also found the electric rear view mirror to be just perfect and now use it all the time. I wouldn't go back to the standard version now. 

I also like the rear wash facility, if required, when reversing too. 

• Like 1

I bought a 24 reg NX350h Premium Plus & Pan Roof.  It differs from the Takumi by many £000s and lacks the digital camera in the rear view mirror, has a standard audio instead of the ML setup and does not have the auto-parking function.  But actually, I am very pleased with it and can manage just fine without these extra features.  

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links