Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus "Value" Service pricing?

As my vehicle is reaching the 10 year mark in June next year and well under 100k miles, I intend to do the next intermediate service a few months earlier than the usual August time. Lexus service assistant advised that would get me another 12 months of relax warranty.

However, given I was basically hinting I intend to go indie after that, they mentioned "Lexus Value" servicing for older vehicles. I looked online and can't find any details on this. Anyone had experience of it and typical pricing of full and intermediate under this product offering?

Thanks!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Maxz said:

As my vehicle is reaching the 10 year mark in June next year and well under 100k miles, I intend to do the next intermediate service a few months earlier than the usual August time. Lexus service assistant advised that would get me another 12 months of relax warranty.

However, given I was basically hinting I intend to go indie after that, they mentioned "Lexus Value" servicing for older vehicles. I looked online and can't find any details on this. Anyone had experience of it and typical pricing of full and intermediate under this product offering?

Thanks!

Since the Lexus Essentials services were stopped there have been no official reduced cost Lexus services for older vehicles. It could be the dealer is offering something themselves - it would certainly be interesting to hear what that is - and which dealer.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Maxz said:

Thanks!

In case you weren’t aware (and many dealers aren’t either), there is a paid-for warranty available- approx £600 per year - for cars up to 15 years / 150k. 

Details elsewhere in these forums if potentially of interest to you.

1 hour ago, VFR said:

Hi AL

Do you know if this extended warranty covers the same items as the relax one ?

It's at least as good and in some cases better than the Relaz - it also includes Lexus Roadside Assistance on the price. 

• Like 1

Hi,

I've been looking out for a Lexus is300h. I did speak to Lexus and what they said was things like the infotainment and few other things would be excluded if you purchase the warranty when the car is over 10 years old

9 minutes ago, zed007 said:

Hi,

I've been looking out for a Lexus is300h. I did speak to Lexus and what they said was things like the infotainment and few other things would be excluded if you purchase the warranty when the car is over 10 years old

Yes the multimedia system is excluded (as it is on Relax). However, depending on what fails it might be covered if the failure stops other things working correctly. I don't know why multimedia systems are excluded fron Relax and the 10 Year Plus Extended Warranty unless they are worried about people doing something to them that would damage them in some way. 

10 hours ago, wharfhouse said:

It's at least as good and in some cases better than the Relaz - it also includes Lexus Roadside Assistance on the price. 

Obliged for that Phil 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links