Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Davef49

Many Congratulations David..Best Of Luck and Health with your New Vehicle..NOW get yourself Car Security Equipment  Steering wheel Lock....DB2 Tracker Rewire security..Farraday Pouches For The Keys ( 2) CCTV 24/7 Which alerts you to any Movement Especially at Night Near your Car..I Have it So anybody Coming within 1 Mtre Of the car I know about it..!!!! Hope that helps.. BTW The Tracker unit also Lets you know Daily the Current Charge Of Your 12v And Hybrid Battery.. Best gadget i have EVER Bought...IMHO Of Course..!!! Detailed Map Showing where the car is 24/7.. !!! Hope that helps.............................

• Thanks 2

Welcome.  I’ve got an LBX as a courtesy car for the next few days….it gave me 3 different variations on its driver warning system coming home yesterday..at one point telling me my eyes were closed🤣🤣🤣🤣 it goes well enough, and I could get used to the auto braking system….but the lane monitoring system is definitely disconcerting and what it does with the steering wheel…one aid I’d definitely switch off🤔

10 minutes ago, Pauly C said:

Welcome.  I’ve got an LBX as a courtesy car for the next few days….it gave me 3 different variations on its driver warning system coming home yesterday..at one point telling me my eyes were closed🤣🤣🤣🤣 it goes well enough, and I could get used to the auto braking system….but the lane monitoring system is definitely disconcerting and what it does with the steering wheel…one aid I’d definitely switch off🤔

Yea I know what you mean with the lane monitoring system it was on my previous car so I’ve got a bit of previous with it 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davef49 said:

Yea I know what you mean with the lane monitoring system it was on my previous car so I’ve got a bit of previous with it 

I don’t know if LBX drivers can tone down the steering wheel response….or whatever its called….but I might suggest drivers really need to be wary of that….if you get my drift🤔😉

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links