Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Panoramic view Camera

Just musing as to what you get for the upgrade (panoramic view) on the NX.

I have the premium plus pack, so have the cameras in the door mirrors (£2100 if you bust one🤑).

Had a courtesy vehicle today (NX Premium only) and it didn’t have the Pano cameras.

When I reversed into my drive, I still got a great camera view from the rear, and the sensor warnings when I got close to my garage door.

So I’m now curious…what extra do I get from the cameras in the door mirrors?

• Like 1

I had the panoramic view on my RAV4 and I really liked it; I was able to check the position of the car in a parking bay, use the front camera to assess more accurately, the distance to any obstruction etc..

Unfortunately, on the NX it did not come as an optional extra, it required the full upgrade to Premium Plus, which was outside my budget. However, the view from the rear camera on the NX is superior to what the RAV had and the tilt down wing mirrors help with positioning the car when reverse parking.

• Like 3

I test drove a BZ4X before I decided on an NX and that had the 360 cameras which worked very well.  Unfortunately to get the 360 Cameras on the NX meant I had to get Premium Plus which also gives 20 inch wheels which is something I definitely did not want, so stuck with the Premium.  As others have said, you do get a very wide view on the rear camera, which you can make it even wider if you press the button on the screen, but I find its too wide for my liking.

• Like 2

On 9/5/2024 at 7:08 AM, Saxacat said:

I had the panoramic view on my RAV4 and I really liked it; I was able to check the position of the car in a parking bay, use the front camera to assess more accurately, the distance to any obstruction etc..

Unfortunately, on the NX it did not come as an optional extra, it required the full upgrade to Premium Plus, which was outside my budget. However, the view from the rear camera on the NX is superior to what the RAV had and the tilt down wing mirrors help with positioning the car when reverse parking.

Don,t have the panoramic View on Mine But The Cameras are pretty Good. Would have liked a front View camera Though..Will have to do with the sensors....

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links