Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

For sale - 2009 Lexus LS600hL

Craig M

£13,750. Lexus LS600hL (LWB) 5.0 litre V8 with hybrid Battery, low mileage 83,000 and with the sought after optional RSR pack (Rear Seat Relaxation package) bringing the dedicated four seat configuration including the VIP fully reclining chair with massage function, ceiling mounted TV screen, and rear centre console including cool box / fridge and pop up table.  Black exterior with cream leather interior and upholstery and dark wood trim panel inserts, interior is almost like new showing minimal signs of wear and with some of the factory plastic wrap still found on the door sills and the leather tag still attached to the front passenger seat. Alcantara Headlining is good with no sagging material.

As you would expect for a Lexus, everything works including all sun blinds, cool box / fridge, heated/cooled seats, massage function, air suspension including height high function, etc.  Air con blows cold.  Too many features to list but includes: double glazing, soft close doors, sunroof, adaptive cruise control, 4 zone climate control with heated & cooled seats all round, rear TV screen with DVD (also separate DVD player in front), electric seats all round with reclining rear seats, reversing camera, parking sensors, intelligent cornering headlights, built in satnav and Bluetooth for mobile phone connectivity, Mark Levinson sound system.

Full Lexus main dealer service history (15 services, car registered Mar-2009), as follows:

May-2010. 11,563. Lexus Liverpool

Mar-2011. 20,519. Lexus Liverpool

Feb-2012. 24,160. Lexus Liverpool

Mar-2013. 30,371. Lexus Liverpool

Jan-2014. 33,807. Lexus Liverpool

Jan-2015. 37,441. Lexus Liverpool

Jan-2016. 42,580. Lexus Liverpool

Jan-2017. 46,381. Lexus Liverpool

Jan-2018. 50,864. Lexus Liverpool

Jan-2019. 55,260. Lexus Liverpool

Jan-2020. 57,684. Lexus Liverpool

Nov-2020. 59,437. Lexus Guildford

Oct-2021. 63,567. Lexus Cardiff

Jun-2023. 72,518. Lexus Cardiff

Jun-2024. 81,541. Lexus Cardiff

Last service June 2024 with FRF Lexus 1,500 miles ago giving it a full bill of health with all checklist items ticked green (see photo’s), and including the all important hybrid health check which passed.  Hybrid system works as it should, powering the car in EV mode when operating conditions are met.  2 previous to me owners, with the first owner keeping the car for 11 years.  Exterior does show some very minor marks / light scratches in line with age of car but nothing you would notice without really looking for it. Wheels show minimal kerb marks and all four tyres are matching and with majority of tread remaining.

The car comes with a clean, 12 month MOT 29/08/25 with no advisory items. Very good MOT history at 15 years old, only 4 advisories in its life – 3 of which in 2016 for worn tyres, and most recent one in 2021 for ball joint dust cover leaking (FRF Lexus Cardiff confirmed that they replaced ball joints in that year).  The car has clearly been cared for throughout its life, and there are no warning lights on the dash. Welcome any inspection and can arrange for car to be viewed at local garage with ramps.

The car does not suffer with many of the known LS460/600 issues such as brake pedal vibration, brake actuator click, or coolant leaks.  The well known VVTi / timing chain tensioner 1 second cold start engine rattle common on Toyota engines has been noticed on only a handful of occasions during my ownership after the car has been sat for long periods, and the engine performs faultlessly, smoothly and silently during all driving conditions. There is an occasional tap coming from front left suspension but after 2 inspections including by Lexus no fault can be identified and have been reassured all safety components are fine (as evidenced by recent MOT), and it does not affect the ride quality.  

Included in the sale is the private registration plate A17 DPX shown on the car (valued at £ 500), 4 sets of keys (2 standard remote keys plus 2 credit card keys), and both rear headphone sets which still have their original boxes.  Full owners manual pack in leather wallet is present along with servicebook and a number of invoices for works done, plus Lexus price list and LS model sales brochure for the 2009 model year.  Regularly achieve 26-28mpg over an average tank of fuel and see 34mpg on long runs – pretty good for a 440bhp 5.0 V8 and the performance of a V12! (Lexus named it LS600 to signify the bhp an equivalent V12 would give). Being a 2009 model it is a pre-2012 facelift example without the undesirable central trackpad but still has several 12v ports (useful for usb charging), aux and video input in both front and rear.

I bought the car for a Germany road trip which it covered in great comfort and style, and to experience a true luxury saloon as part of my car collection for a few months.  Now for sale after enjoying the car for 12 months, due to growing family needs meaning the car is no longer practical, and wanting to try something new as my next daily driver.  As a future collectors piece the car is far too good to be used as a daily driver for a young family, and with a little effort it would be show condition. 

Amazing value for money considering the amount of car you get for this price – less than 10% of the original list price.  Only a few hundred of these limousines were sold in the UK and they don’t come up for sale in this spec or condition very often. This example has covered an average of less than 6k miles yearly since new, and is without doubt one of the best available – at time of advertising there is only one other in similar RSR spec for sale with higher mileage and part service history at £ 12,000, and one without the RSR option but lower mileage for £ 16,000. 

This is a private sale of my own car but you can view a youtube walkaround video of the car from the dealer i bought it from last year using this link:

Car is located in south wales. 

IMG_5134.jpeg

IMG_5131.jpeg

IMG_5132.jpeg

IMG_5133.jpeg

IMG_5135.jpeg

IMG_5137.jpeg

IMG_5125.jpeg

IMG_5122.jpeg

IMG_5123.jpeg

IMG_5118.jpeg

IMG_5119.jpeg

IMG_5120.jpeg

IMG_5121.jpeg

IMG_5124.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg

IMG_5129.jpeg

IMG_5139.jpeg

IMG_5140.jpeg

IMG_5141.jpeg

IMG_5111.jpeg

IMG_5112.jpeg

IMG_5108.jpeg

IMG_5109.jpeg

IMG_5110.jpeg

IMG_5104.jpeg

IMG_5106.jpeg

IMG_5107.jpeg

IMG_5102.jpeg

IMG_5103.jpeg

IMG_5117.jpeg

• Like 3

Looks a smashing lovingly cared for limo …….

Wish I was in the market for one 🤔

Have you ever explored any possibility of a Lexus Extended Warranty ? ……. just in case ! 

Malc 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Malc1 said:

Looks a smashing lovingly cared for limo …….

Wish I was in the market for one 🤔

Have you ever explored any possibility of a Lexus Extended Warranty ? ……. just in case ! 

Malc 

Thanks, it is a lovely thing. I didn’t know a lexus extended warranty was even a thing! When they do the hybrid health check i know that part of the car gets an extra year warranty with a pass certificate but that gets capped at 15 years old, so not applicable for this one anymore. 

i’ll have a look at the extended warranty though, thanks!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Spock66 said:

I believe it's up to 15-years.

Nice car though 🙂

From looking online i think the extended warranty stops at 10 years or 100k miles whichever comes first - but the hybrid system can be extended out to 15 years if you service annually with Lexus. So a no goer with my car it seems as its now 15 years old. Both the Lexus technician back in June and randomly the MOT tester last week commented on how good it was underneath though, so i’ll take the win on that at least 🤣

• Like 2

On 9/5/2024 at 10:53 PM, steve2006 said:

The picture of the rear offside, is that an optical illusion on the bumper or a pigeon with a chronic bowel problem? 😀

Just unfortunate light reflection 🤣. If we get some weather dry long enough to take better photo’s i’ll take more

• Like 2

I’ve taken some more external photo’s today now that we’ve had a break in the weather 🙌 and attach these. Better than the earlier ones taken in the drizzle!

also dropping the price to £12,995. 

IMG_5176.jpeg

IMG_5179.jpeg

IMG_5180.jpeg

IMG_5178.jpeg

IMG_5175.jpeg

IMG_5177.jpeg

IMG_5174.jpeg

IMG_5173.jpeg

IMG_5172.jpeg

IMG_5169.jpeg

IMG_5170.jpeg

IMG_5171.jpeg

IMG_5168.jpeg

IMG_5166.jpeg

IMG_5167.jpeg

IMG_5162.jpeg

IMG_5163.jpeg

IMG_5164.jpeg

IMG_5165.jpeg

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links