Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Winter wheels/tyres with TPMS sensors and storage bags

For sale:
Full set (4) of 18 x 7.5J alloy wheels (Lexus dealer supplied), fitted with Kumho 235/55/R18 winter tyres and Lexus TPMS sensors/valves...... complete with substantial carrying/storage covers  

Item Condition:
Excellent condition, virtually as new.....very little use, with tyre treads barely worn. 

Price and price conditions:
£750

Extra Info:
Supplied and fitted by Lexus Coventry, to my 2015 Lexus RX450H ....... but no longer required (as I'm now retired, and no longer have to venture out in bad weather to get to work!)

Pictures:
See below

Contact Details:
Phone Martin on  07740432567 or email martin@martinbaileyconsulting.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
No delivery - Buyer must be prepared to collect from Heath, Derbyshire (very near Junction 29 of the M1)

20240808_114854.jpg

20240808_114903.jpg

20240808_115018.jpg

20240808_115031.jpg

20240808_114916.jpg

20240808_114927.jpg

20240808_115056.jpg

20240808_114637.jpg

20240808_100803.jpg

Hi Martin,  could you please tell me of these would fit on a lexus nx 300h 2021 with 18inch alloys on can't tell you anything else as not getting  the car till this Saturday thanks scott 

Hi Scott,
I'm afraid that whilst I've owned Lexus for quite a few years, I'm far from knowledgeable about them.  I just drive around, and take them to the dealers every year for their service. 😀
That being said, I've just had a quick look on the internet and found these sites/pages which seem to indicate the exact wheel dimensions for both my Rx450H and your NX300H...
...... and they appear (as I interpret them) to be the same.
https://www.wheel-size.com/size/lexus/nx/2021/
https://www.wheel-size.com/size/lexus/rx/al10-2012-2015/#trim-al10-facelift-2012-2015-rx450h--295

If you want/need more info, then perhaps posting a question on the 'Wheels and Tyres' section of this forum might solicit some help from the experts on here?....

...... Or maybe a call to your friendly local Lexus service dealers?.....

...... and, of course, you're more than welcome to come and take a look at the wheels, if that will help!  😀

Cheers,
Martin.

Hi Martin,

Thankyou So Much for your help here,if you don't mind I WILL ring my local dealer on Tuesday and let you know as I'm not sure about the ET?? This is new for me!!

Speak soon,

Regards

Scott 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,
I seem to have had quite a few folks view this advert, but little in the way of serious interest!
If anyone has any ideas as to why, then I'd love to hear.....
Do you think they're perhaps priced incorrectly, or are they an 'unpopular' size?
Any input gratefully received!  😀
Cheers,
Martin.

Personally the "the for sale" section of the LOC has always been a bit like that-many views but no serious interest and I have never really understood why that it. Years ago you actually had to pay before you could advertise in the for sale section lol. I am also a member of 2 other car owners clubs and their "Market Place" are definitely a lot busier.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mossypossy said:

Are they all dated 2015?

Maybe that is your answer.

Aaahhh!.......Perhaps I gave the wrong impression in the advert?
I specified the 2015 model year of my car because I don't know whether they're suitable for every model/year of Lexus.
However, the wheels and tyres weren't actually bought and fitted from new.......... I purchased them much later!
Thanks!  M.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links