Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

LBX no internet connection

this afternoon the following message popped up on my LBX screen : Software Update Error. Error code 101.

as a result we lost all navigation via the Lexus app ( hey Lexus), it also said 'Notification cannot be started - please contact your dealer'

we will contact the dealer next week of course but wondered if anyone else had experienced this anomaly?

advance thanks

Paul

Lexus are currently having issues with one of their servers which has caused issues with the Lexus Link+ app over the last 48 hours or so. I would imagine your issue is connected to that. 

Lexus are aware and are working hard to rectify the issue. 

Yes my app started intermittently failing to connect with the car on Sunday and today it has failed to connect totally.  I’ve tried to reconnect the app but with no luck and like you I got a message advising to contact my dealer if problem continued.  I rang the garage and explained only to be told that there is a problem at the HQ end who were working on the matter.  Suggest if the app is not working by tomorrow you give your garage a call and see if you are advised any thing different.  Regards.

Based in Austria, and also have no DCM signal in the car which like you has impacted navigation, hey Lexus etc. As Stephen has mentioned let hope the team at Lexus are able to get us up and running again soon.

My app still logs in etc. and shows  for status, but last updated at 09:03 this morning after my trip to the shops, but due to the issue did not record the journey. 

I will be interested to see if the journeys are stored somewhere in the car and maybe uploaded when all is well again…. One can hope 🤔

Similar problems started on Wednesday with no journeys recorded and no remote functions available. Continued yesterday however strangely enough all of Thursday's journeys appeared on the app this morning but again today's journeys haven't been recorded. Contacted Lexus who claim their multimedia team are working to fix this. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ken R said:

Similar problems started on Wednesday with no journeys recorded and no remote functions available. Continued yesterday however strangely enough all of Thursday's journeys appeared on the app this morning but again today's journeys haven't been recorded. Contacted Lexus who claim their multimedia team are working to fix this. 

Hi I have had the same problem today no navigation or phone connection. Let's hope it is soon sorted out. 

Hi Paul ,I have the same problem on my 250h   ux, it wasn't recording trips ,no navigation and got error code 101 ,I contacted the dealer and he said he had complain on that day with the same issue.He said he will look into it on Monday.

As of about midday today several people including me have noticed they the DCM (top right on main nav) is no longer phased out, and have been able to reconnect. 

I haven’t yet had any trips recorded since, but otherwise all seems fine. 

I am having the same problem with our NX350h a few minutes after starting "notification cannot be started" appears on screen

IMG_7831.jpg

My DCM is still greyed out, but oddly I am still getting notifications on the app for unlocked car etc…..

EDIT: 

The status has updated at 13:52 today and one of my trips from Friday is showing up. 👍

• 1 month later...

I've had the software update error 101 a few times - told the dealer about it but so far no response. I've also seen the "Notification cannot be started" error today.

Then, sometime after I parked up I got a notification oin my phone "VIN........ has multiple vehicle alerts, please check the app for more detail."

So I check the Link+ app - "VIN..... HAS MULTIPLE VEHICLE ALERTS PLEASE CHECK THE APP FOR MORE DETAILS."

Errrr I am in the app !!!

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry.....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links