Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Anyone might be interested in black front seats of a 55k mile iSF , as there isn’t much interest in the car , most likely going for a clubsport build so would like to get these sold 

pics can be taken on request

On 8/14/2024 at 10:01 PM, Ivacerk said:

Anyone might be interested in black front seats of a 55k mile iSF , as there isn’t much interest in the car , most likely going for a clubsport build so would like to get these sold 

pics can be taken on request

Price?

Just my opinion, but you better of keeping the original seats if you ever wanted to sell the car. At the time of sale sourcing the original seats will be very difficult and likely pricey, heavily impacting the price of the car. Against the odds IS-F seems kind of collectable car now, so keeping original bits would be good idea. 

Unfortunately a Cat S won’t be a collectable car , most likely won’t be selling the car for the next 3-4 years , at that point i wouldn't care about resell price , if its not going to sell i’ll just keep it and thats it 😁

Being cat-s you probably right, but even then car is likely to be £10k+, and if missing seat would make 20% difference, then I am sure it will be way more than you ever get for the seat. 

In the end of the day... I agree with you - enjoy the car, worry about the resale values later. Just pointing out that things like that on the car like IS-F makes a difference. 

I don’t agree that those things make ANY difference at all in ISF’s price.

In my car someone paid around £17000-£18000 for all iCode mods and since few months I got plenty of offers/enquiries about selling those parts separately but NONE pay for a package with a car which just makes ma laugh and wonder.

Like Ivacerk said it’s best to enjoy it and not to worry about resale.

I suggest you try selling the car with bucket seat and missing original seat and see how it goes. That it does not matter for you, that does not mean it does not matter for the price.

I agree that one should enjoy the car and worry about resale later... perhaps cat-s means that car will not be as desirable, regardless of the seat.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links