Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Link + down again

My LexusLink+ isn't connecting to my NX450h+ this am. Is anyone else having problems with the app? I'm on android.

2 hours ago, DeeWee said:

My LexusLink+ isn't connecting to my NX450h+ this am. Is anyone else having problems with the app? I'm on android.

Working fine for me, I am on iOS.

• Thanks 1

Thanks all. Mines working again now.

12 hours ago, Al D-Much said:

as the map feature is still all but useless I deleted the app off my phone a while ago. It really is of no use to me.

AHH, My map feature isn't working either but I find the Range status and Trip details sections useful and informative.

I'm sure I read that the map functionality 'should' be working sometime in Q2 of 2024.. it's Q3 now but hey...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

29 minutes ago, Ken R said:

Lexus Link hasn't recorded any journeys today. Anyone else noticed this?

Mine has worked fine today

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Ken R said:

Lexus Link hasn't recorded any journeys today. Anyone else noticed this?

Hi Ken

Mine recorded one of two journeys yesterday and the same again today!

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2024 at 8:16 AM, DeeWee said:

Same here but started working again late afternoon, probably a network issue.

• Thanks 1

Two trips for me today, first at 3pm, second, return trip at 4:30 both were recorded.

I believe that trips fail to get logged if lexus are doing maintenance/software updates on their server.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mine too.(android) 

Yesterday and occasionally the comfort entry/ exit didn't work nor the seat memory, later on did work !?!?!?

• Sad 1

I note some of the Lexus magazine website has been down last night/this morning, so perhaps they are having some infrastructure issues?

Just now, Pm4 said:

Mine too.(android) 

Yesterday and occasionally the comfort entry/ exit didn't work nor the seat memory, later on did work !?!?!?

My Comfort Entry has done that once a few weeks back but not since. Link+ is still not working though 

I have noticed lately that some trips don’t record. I can go to work in the morning and it records that journey but when I travel home it doesn’t show. Not sure if it is a coincidence but the ones that don’t show is when I have used my phone on CarPlay. 

• Sad 1

Yes. Same here although it ceased to work from the early hours of Wednesday. Spoke with my dealer this afternoon (Thursday) who confirmed that one of the Lexus server's is down and thus the issues we are experiencing.

Fingers crossed we will be back up and running soon!

• Like 1

Mine is down. No recorded trips, shows 2 days old Battery charge level.

What clowns are responsible for backend software in Lexus? Where do they outsource it?

I work in IT. If the software I was responsible for was going down for this long, I would be fired.

and it is a very simple system, one has to be really incompetent to manage so many and such long downtime. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Serguei said:

Mine is down. No recorded trips, shows 2 days old battery charge level.

What clowns are responsible for backend software in Lexus? Where do they outsource it?

I work in IT. If the software I was responsible for was going down for this long, I would be fired.

and it is a very simple system, one has to be really incompetent to manage so many and such long downtime. 

Agreed, these cars aren't cheap and among the reasons to choose one is the remote software that comes with it. They need to be careful that Lexus doesn't get a reputation for poor remote connection. It could be the difference between buying a Lexus or something other manufacturers car.

I can just about live with this in summer but in winter I want to preheat the car etc. I also want wireless Android Auto but that seems to be a no show with no expected date of release.

• Like 2

Mine seems to be working again.. as of Saturday 17 Aug 1400. No journeys recorded since Wednesday 14th Aug though.

• Like 1

Seems to come and go at the moment. Stoped working Thursday morning, not working FRIDAY morning - went out and it seems as if I got an update on fuel status at 10am with 2 trips recorded and then nothing for other 2 trips and no notification on charge complete and still showing fuel from 10.  Nothing this morning so far

• Confused 1

Similarly I now have partial use. Mileage and range remain incorrect and no record of journeys taken on Wednesday or Friday but got all of Thursday's?? My sat nav was never affected.

• Like 1

It started working this afternoon. All trips were preserved. 
it looks like downtime of about 72 hours.
I am sure I would lose my job if something like this happened…

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links