Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Winter fuel payment

3 hours ago, Phil xxkr said:

Not quite sure whose comments you are responding to Nick? Clearly not mine. Never heard of Meidas Touch but the Media Bias fact checking site says: "Overall, we rate MeidasTouch Left Biased based on the negative portrayal of Donald Trump and Republicans and the promotion of Democratic candidates. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to a lack of transparency with funding and the publication of one-sided content that can be misleading."

Read into that what you will.. 

MeidasTouch just post the clips, it's up to you to view them and make your own judgement on what is shown. Even if it's left wing, it makes no difference you either like trump or you don't. 

Linas,

Look above.

1."it makes no difference you either like trump or you don't. "

As i said earlier a great many people react emotionally to politicians and frankly most are probably not even aware that that is what they are doing when they vote.

2 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

you either like trump or you don't. "

and mostly I think even Trump doesn't like Trump  .  Mrs trump doesn't for sure   🤣

Malc

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Malc1 said:

up to  262,866 this past half hour .................  sign this Petition if you will

It might help at sometime in the near future 

WINTER FUEL PAYMENT 

Malc

just now

266,946 votes on the petition  AGE UK

Malc

2 hours ago, Malc1 said:

just now

266,946 votes on the petition  AGE UK  Petition

Malc

now at 270, 266   ........     some 2 hrs later   .............  if you haven't yet joined into the Petition and you wish to do so, then please do so

Thank you

Malc

5 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

now at 270, 266   ........     some 2 hrs later   .............  if you haven't yet joined into the Petition and you wish to do so, then please do so

Thank you

Malc

This is a waste of time and will go nowhere, sad to say 😞

• Sad 1

Just now, fourbanks said:

This is a waste of time and will go nowhere, sad to say 😞

maybe  ........  BUT as       AGE UK       are undertaking the Petition well, it just might get some legs amongst all those new Labour MPs, and the Socially caring MPs amongst them, that are being shafted with this Govts amazing  ANTI- OAP stance 

Malc

24 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

maybe  ........  BUT as       AGE UK       are undertaking the Petition well, it just might get some legs amongst all those new Labour MPs, and the Socially caring MPs amongst them, that are being shafted with this Govts amazing  ANTI- OAP stance 

Malc

Unlikely malcombe. As I posted above, with this type of politics, you can't rely on anyone. 

Reform UK Aldridge-Brownhills (@reformukgrahameardley) | TikTok

Nick ……. Thankfully I don’t follow any Social Media personally ……. I wouldn’t comprehend much of what it’s all about tbh 🤣

However the guys in my business do and I do understand the stupidity of much of the crud that’s flowing around badly influencing Society and upsetting “ normal “ human beings 

please everyone, if you wish, sign this, now at

AGE UK.     Petition 

Malc 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

Sorry.  It’s at. 

up 2000 this last hour  👍

Malc 

Pant, pant. I can't type any faster and I am running out of answers to ",how willyou manage this winter". In desperation I answered "cremation".

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

Pant, pant. I can't type any faster and I am running out of answers to ",how willyou manage this winter". In desperation I answered "cremation".

There’s a State Plan for that too of course 

I understand those impoverished dying destitute in the uk receive a free State Funeral ……. doubtless that could be scrapped too 

……. are bonfires now banned 🤔

Malc 

11 hours ago, Malc1 said:

to

272,615.   in this last 20 mins eh ! 

Malc 

WARM FUEL PAYMENT

AGE UK.  Petition 

now up 5k  to 

277,798  overnight     👍

Malc 

whoops 

WINTER FUEL PAYMENT 

AGE UK. Petition 

now at     278,510    

Malc 

When Rachel Reeves conceived her electoral policy Re OAP's was she relying upon Sun Tzu The Art Of War? , or was it The Art Of PR conceived by Gerald Ratner ?

I hear now that she may be backing down and reinstating a Fuel Allowance substitute.

bag of kindling - Search Images (bing.com)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Boomer54 said:

When Rachel Reeves conceived her electoral policy Re OAP's was she relying upon Sun Tzu The Art Of War? , or was it The Art Of PR conceived by Gerald Ratner ?

I don't think it was Sun Tzu or Gerald utter crap Rayner,but somebody much closer to home..none other than Diane Abbott,the well known Labour mathematician.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, DavidCM said:

I don't think it was Sun Tzu or Gerald utter crap Rayner,but somebody much closer to home..none other than Diane Abbott,the well known Labour mathematician.

A very misunderstood lady. Actually on her home planet of Youranus 1+1 really does equal Eleven.

• Haha 3

WINTER FUEL PAYMENT

AGE UK.   Petition

282,753.     just now 

👍👍👍   keep voting if you wish 

Malc 

4 hours ago, Boomer54 said:

A very misunderstood lady. Actually on her home planet of Youranus 1+1 really does equal Eleven.

Much misunderstood indeed..even by herself.I found the famous Nick Ferrari interview last night...hilarious and well worth watching again.

As to her planet seeking abilities,I doubt she could find Youranus,Myanus or indeed Herownanus.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DavidCM said:

Much misunderstood indeed..even by herself.I found the famous Nick Ferrari interview last night...hilarious and well worth watching again.

As to her planet seeking abilities,I doubt she could find Youranus,Myanus or indeed Herownanus.

I don't recollect that interview. Sounds like just the thing to relieve a wet afternoon in Preston.

9 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

I don't recollect that interview. Sounds like just the thing to relieve a wet afternoon in Preston.

It wasn't long, but neither is a rope to hang yourself with. Boy did she a do a great job of it. I am thinking she and Gerald Ratner may be related.

21 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

So here it is Stephen…save it for a rainy day!

I recall it at the time and I think it pretty much marked the beginning of the end of Diane Abbot’s political influence.

5 minutes ago, LenT said:

So here it is Stephen…save it for a rainy day!

I recall it at the time and I think it pretty much marked the beginning of the end of Diane Abbot’s political influence.

Just watched it LenT. A train wreck moment.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links