Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Blue Term & Conditions screen.

I reinstalled both mine and my wife’s phones. Been checked by my dealer and the connection is correct, but occasionally I get this Term & Condition's blue screen come up (you can only tick the agree boxes when in park). It’s just annoying. Anybody else get the same. 

5 hours ago, Richard1200 said:

I reinstalled both mine and my wife’s phones. Been checked by my dealer and the connection is correct, but occasionally I get this Term & Condition's blue screen come up (you can only tick the agree boxes when in park). It’s just annoying. Anybody else get the same. 

I don’t think your phones are properly synced.  I had to get the dealer to sort mine.  They brought a tech nerd out to it and he soon sorted it.  

Does anyone have an intermittent issue of Android Auto connection dropping in the middle of a trip? 

It has happened a few times to me and not sure why.

I have found that although my settings are downloaded to the car from the phone it shows as not connected to Lexus on the Bluetooth on the phone. To get over this annoying little issue I have connected to the car for phone and media only which then shows connected to Lexus on my phone. As soon as I put apple Play connect my phone drops out of connected to Lexus

I am going into Lexus Bristol on Thursday for help. 

4 hours ago, saz318 said:

Does anyone have an intermittent issue of Android Auto connection dropping in the middle of a trip? 

It has happened a few times to me and not sure why.

I had a real problem yesterday while covering a 60 mile journey. It just have disconnected 5 times! 

2 hours ago, Richard1200 said:

I now know Apple Play connects via the internet and not Bluetooth. I think my problem is internet signal where I live. 

I think you need both: the GPRS data for the maps, Spotify, etc.. and Bluetooth to link with the car infotainment system.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links