Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Show tyre pressure on dash

I was just watching a YouTube video of a guy with a 2015 is and his dash was showing the tyre pressures. I always thought that this was a useful feature and surprised it was omitted. Is there a way to switch this on rather than just the low tyre alert? 

I have the tpms module and is great for pressure display. But you might struggle to find one for 2013/2014 models.  It needs to be a specific model to work with the car.

Reently while driving, a warning popped up my my dash saying my tyre pressure was low (which it was). Does it mean that I have TPMS sensors on my wheels? And that I can install this module and nothing else needs installing? I bought my car used and have no idea if tyre sensors are there or not...

Hi Han, yes, you'll have tpms sensors.  Also, I'd expect that you don't need a module ... check your manual and I think you'll find how to bring the tyre pressures up on screen.  Search for "tire pressure warning system", (with tyre misspelt!) and it will be there.

: o )

• Like 1

Thanks for that Scythe. I just checked the manual and indeed it has the sensors but there is no mention about tyre pressures on screen just the orange warning symbol lights up.

19 minutes ago, oldhan said:

Thanks for that Scythe. I just checked the manual and indeed it has the sensors but there is no mention about tyre pressures on screen just the orange warning symbol lights up.

I think only some higher trim levels get a tyre pressure display on the dash. The rest of us have to install the module if we want. I have done an installation video on youtube. Its fairly easy

• Like 1

Thanks for the info. 

What a pity.. Well if anyone has purchased the correct one that works with a 2014 IS300h F-Sport (With the digital RC-F inspired dash) I would appreciated a link to the correct part. 🙂

On 8/5/2024 at 8:53 PM, Notamech said:

I think only some higher trim levels get a tyre pressure display on the dash. The rest of us have to install the module if we want. I have done an installation video on youtube. Its fairly easy

Agreed it is fairly easy to install. Calibration of the unit to match sensors to the right location is a bit finicky but is well described in the other thread and once you get the hang of it, it is straightforward.

On 8/5/2024 at 7:53 PM, Notamech said:

Do you have the link to the video? And do you have a link to the part you purchased? Thanks. 

8 minutes ago, ZXSpectrum said:

Do you have the link to the video? And do you have a link to the part you purchased? Thanks. 

The link to the part i purchased is in the description. However i am not 100% sure if it works for f-sport models as they have a different display. I didn't do any calibration in the video but later on realised that on the front the pressure was displaying for the wrong tyres but i just swapped the wheels around.

Here is the full thread where others have managed to calibrate the module.

https://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/132372-digital-lcd-display-tyre-pressure-module/#comments

Also as a side note I highly recommend getting the auto mirror folding module as well it folds your mirror every time you lock the car. Only thing is you need to press lock twice. But i find it very useful.

To get the tyre pressure display you need to buy the tpms module.  Without it your tpms will only display an orange warning light when tyre pressure are low.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links