Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Took the Plunge

Hello all,

Well, finally took the plunge and will be swapping my trusty 15 year old 325i Touring for a UX, which I pick up a week Monday.  Tested a CHR a couple of weeks before, wasn’t overly impressed with the interior which was a tad tatty in places and a bit plasticky.  The UX is definitely in a different league.  Can’t say I’ll be a constant poster on here, but looking forward to my ownership and gaining some sage advice from this community.

Cheers🙂

• Like 3

Welcome 😀

Is this your first Lexus?

This is my first Lexus and all good so far.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pauly C said:

Hello all,

Well, finally took the plunge and will be swapping my trusty 15 year old 325i Touring for a UX, which I pick up a week Monday.  Tested a CHR a couple of weeks before, wasn’t overly impressed with the interior which was a tad tatty in places and a bit plasticky.  The UX is definitely in a different league.  Can’t say I’ll be a constant poster on here, but looking forward to my ownership and gaining some sage advice from this community.

Cheers🙂

Welcome Paul.. You Have indeed Bought An Amazing Car..And More Importantly Joined our Community..You Will Find People on Here With A Myriad Of Experience in all Things Lexus And Willing And Well Able to help in any Way Possible.... Enjoy Being Part of the Team My Friend..!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Scotlex said:

Welcome 😀

Is this your first Lexus?

This is my first Lexus and all good so far.

Yes, my first one Alistair😉 It satisfies a small number of things for me: the teensy tiny little bit of badge snobbery that still resides within me🤣🤣 and a desire to waft around in comfort whilst getting 50+ mpg the whole time….if I’m careful😉 a win win for me

• Like 1

Yes me too Paul,  my first Lexus purchased a week ago to replace my ageing Jag S-type diesel.  It certainly exceeds the levels of comfort and has enough power for my needs. According to the trip meter, I'm getting 55mpg overall and saw 64 on a 15 mile trip to the Lexus agent last week.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, geoffl said:

Yes me too Paul,  my first Lexus purchased a week ago to replace my ageing Jag S-type diesel.  It certainly exceeds the levels of comfort and has enough power for my needs. According to the trip meter, I'm getting 55mpg overall and saw 64 on a 15 mile trip to the Lexus agent last week.

That’s encouraging Geoff👍 Mine is an Electric blue F Sport, so ride is firmer than the Toyota.  It’ll take me a month to study the handbook to figure out how it all works🤣 It did look cool when we turned up yesterday at the Lexus dealer to take it for a spin👍l did a triple take though at the speedo as the sales bod showed me a couple of things….with it then sliding from side to side😮

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links