Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Everyone, Anyone   

Am I the only one on this Forum with a Mk1 Ls400 ?       J73PBX

Other posts advise there's only 40 left on the roads in the UK  😇

Malc

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wow.  We’re 8% of the UK population ……. a rare and lucky beeed for sure …… wonder where the rest might be 🤔

Malc 

Mines is almost ready to be road legal again... anyone reccomend where to get parts? In need of windscreen, door latches and speedo cluster.. will door latches from a gen 2 work in a gen1. thanks  ? 

20240406_203742.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, think the windscreen could be the biggest challenge tbh 

Pilkington will make you one at £0000’s BUT somewhere in here I was reading long back, a small manufacturer somewhere in the north bespoke makes windscreens too …… might be a classic car glass provider too but not sure …….

the other bits I don’t know ……. the USA still has lots of our Mk1 cars probably but I don’t have a spare parts source name 

Let us know how it all goes …… not sure you’d find one at a Breakers Yard these days 

Our usual source of less expensive new parts could be Amayama …… and Rockauto in the States 

Can’t think LexusPartsDirect or Lexus itself would hold “ old car “ stock nowadays 

We’re  ever so keen to help all we can ……. do keep us posted 

Malc 

My old Mk2 Ls400. reg   BCA3 changed to M470HWO and written off thru vandalism, had 16” wheels I remember

My original Mk1   J54DAP. had 15” wheels 

Malc 

Aidyn hi , how’s your thoughts on  parts searching working out ?

Malc 

• 2 weeks later...

Any mk1 owners want this stuff, bit of a garage clear out.

4 hubcaps, side window glass [4] rear screen,2xigniters, radio[working when removed] engine ECU.

All working when removed clean condition.

ALL FREE, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO COME AND GET 'EM!

WARRINGTON CHES.

• Like 2

Roy hi. Your stock  of Mk1 bits is amazing,  especially the rear screen and glass,  well all of it really

Well done for keeping them 

Im about a 400 mile round trip away otherwise I’d be the likely Conservator for us Club Members  

Can you just reconfigure your storage space a while longer please   I’m sure there’ll be some eternally grateful recipient at some future time 🤔

Malc 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links