Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

2010 Lexus GS450H Proven Horse power modifications

Good afternoon to everyone ! I’m David a very proud owner of a recent purchase. I made purchase a 2010 Lexus GS 450 H one owner car completely bone stock on molested. Out of Sarasota, Florida one on trade garage kept beautiful car 186K still has the original hybrid Battery.. i’ve owned several Lexus throughout my lifetime  such as GS 400s GS 430s ect. This is my first hybrid. I’m very happy with the way it drives handles and performs but being an old gearhead I want to do some things that actually increase horsepower.. the research I’ve done this far hasn’t shown me much if anything I can do to it as far as tuning, cold air or even exhaust. What I’m searching for is there a way to tweak up the electric motors ? Are there any real tunes or chips that actually work? My plans for this car so far I’m starting with rolling weight. I’m ordering a set of lightweight wheels factory size 18 inch and diameter just about 7 pounds lighter per wheel as well, as changing the tires to a lighter tire factory size to knock off about 4 pounds per wheel. Also a muffler delete to just take some basic weight off the car. I’m gonna take it to the local Drag store this weekend and make some time trials with it which I will share with the board before I do anything. To it. Last GS 400 on would run 930s in the 8th mile high 20s depending on weather and track conditions. Last GS 400 I owned  would run 930s in the 8th mile high or high 20s depending on weather and track conditions  after the rim and tire change and muffler delete, very impressive for a heavy car with a small V-8. I grew up drag racing. I feel in my heart this GS 458 is gone probably run 890s bone stock or better! Wishful thinking? ( Lol ) we shall see you this weekend if any of you guys can help me in advanced with horsepower increasing mods without going crazy please let me know. Thank you all ! David 

IMG_2105.jpeg

IMG_2107.jpeg

IMG_3485.png

IMG_3280.jpeg

IMG_3259.jpeg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links