Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The old grumpy toyota lexus fan boy :)

Hi all

Kjelliken here (Shelliken) here

I have been on Lexus forums for a long time, snooping around for years, and active in other Toyota forums due to driving Toyotas forever.

After many years of drooling over the Lexus GS 2nd gen 3rd gen and when the 4th gen came it was finally time to go and get one.

Been driving the Toyota Prius +7 for the last 6 years and likely the most family-oriented car I have ever had.

Before I became a dad 9 years ago family cars were not on my mind, it was more Corolla GTs Celicas, and GT86. There is even an SW20 MR2 in the Garage right now,  a track car project.

Now the Prius was getting a high mileage and time to change it, I was looking at a wide range of cars, to be honest.

When I first saw this car, I was not on it straight away, due to not seeing it as a family car.

But the search was on and the cars I wanted seemed to disappear from the market faster than they appeared on the net.

This kept growing on me and trying to justify this as a family car for 5 people. Kids are still fairly young so there is room enough still. Only one sort of pillow seat for 1 kid left.

So the room is ok.

I have been driving it for the last week and a half so it is fairly fresh for me still. We have been on vacation from the 1st day I had the car. I have already done 2000 km so it is getting more and more familiar for every day passing. I think I have found most of the buttons by now it seems fully loaded.

Yes, there is a lowering spring kit on RSR springs. But I will re-install the original springs later in the fall as it scrubs a little. the front lip was in one piece for 4 days and as soon as we got to the streets of Bergen on the cobblestone roads it seemed I left the centerpiece there. I will be getting a new one soon.

I may even re-design and print my centerpiece lifting the center lip about 10 mm for better clearance.

This was a long introduction more to come soon still on vacation. 🙂 

Black Matter 001.png

Black Matter 002.png

Black Matter 003.png

Black Matter 004.png

Black Matter 005.png

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links