Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

So I sold my LS430 about 1.5-2 years ago and I’ve actually missed it a lot. I felt it was getting a bit leggy and with parts and labour being an issue I moved it on. The last 6 months I’ve really regretted it, especially since it was an LPG conversion so I didn’t have to pay the horrific fuel costs that are usually associated with them.
I’ve been keeping an eye on the market with a view to buying one after my wedding in September and there doesn’t seem to be a lot out there at all. And there seems to be no middle ground between absolute pigs that no one wants, to a stunning overpriced minter. I’m thinking a 460 is probably more realistic considering how thin on the ground 430’s are now?

Any advice or thoughts? 

Get yourself a delicious Ls400 maybe …… less problematic than a 460 for sure 🤞

Malc 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

Get yourself a delicious Ls400 maybe …… less problematic than a 460 for sure 🤞

Malc 

Would love to but ULEZ says no 😔

• Sad 1

Oh that’s sad.   Nevermind 

Ls460 or 600 then with excellent service history and all the necessary preventative maintenance done too 

Malc 

I have an LS600hL with complete service history (new front air strut 2022, lower control arms 2023, front brakes 2023, coolant flush 2023).

I want to go EV now I'm hooked on the electric powertrain in the hybrid so let me know if you're interested.

'There seems to be no middle ground between absolute pigs that no one wants, to a stunning overpriced minter.'

The same with LS400s, I'd suggest.

Have you considered a GS430, same engine and a lovely drive, not sure about their ULEZ credentials though? 

On 7/16/2024 at 9:46 PM, Yingyz said:

I have an LS600hL with complete service history (new front air strut 2022, lower control arms 2023, front brakes 2023, coolant flush 2023).

I want to go EV now I'm hooked on the electric powertrain in the hybrid so let me know if you're interested.

Hey, I’m looking for a good solid example of an ls600hL. Please kindly drop me a pm with the details. I too miss my ls430 and the 600 seems like the logical next step.

Thanns

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links