Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Unfortunately selling my ISF…

Right car, wrong time… 

Due to personal circumstances, I may be selling up the ISF

Uk 2008 model in red
FLSH, last major service completed 08 July 2024 with a health check done to give the all clear 
Mot until May 2025
Car has ~97600 miles, will rise with use 
Sunroof
Adaptive cruise control 
All the other usual extras
Completely stock example 

£17k

Located near Inverness, Scotland 

Pics and info available upon request

You do not mention ML sounds so I guess that does not feature?

You are a terribly long way from me in the West Country tho...

3 hours ago, MartinH said:

Apologies, yes includes ML! 

Yeah I’m a fair distance away from civilisation unfortunately haha 

23 hours ago, MartinH said:

All IS-Fs came with ML sound system from factory.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish you all the best with selling it BUT 2008/2009 with nearly 100k miles sell usually for £12500-£14000 MAX. I hope this helps you if you need to get rid off it.

All the best as you have a nice F.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, hondansxr said:

HI DO YOU HAVE THE " VERSION CODE" OFF THE LOG BOOK PLZ

sorry for caps

Please check your messages 

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, FarhanZ said:

£14k 🙂

Hi I could have had it picked up 2 weeks ago  at 14 k ?????

I will be brutally honest I'm a bit worried there is something wrong with it as it keeps falling in price ....no disrespect ment.

51 minutes ago, hondansxr said:

Hi I could have had it picked up 2 weeks ago  at 14 k ?????

I will be brutally honest I'm a bit worried there is something wrong with it as it keeps falling in price ....no disrespect ment.

Apologies mate, at that time I was after £15k if I recall correctly, had other interested parties but they fell through as they decided they want a facelift instead haha

Nothing wrong with it, the only thing putting people off is my location and the fact it’s a red non facelift, all of which are out of my control unfortunately. Car has now been replaced so surplus to requirements 

57 minutes ago, hondansxr said:

I am speaking to a guy tomorrow re pickup to see what he will charge last company wanted £811 plus vat... i am also looking at later ones .

No problem

It can sometimes be hard enough trying to sell a car in Glasgow. I've had potential English buyers act like it's on a different planet. Can imagine the Highlands being tricky!

GLWS!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, saqib_v8 said:

It can sometimes be hard enough trying to sell a car in Glasgow. I've had potential English buyers act like it's on a different planet. Can imagine the Highlands being tricky!

GLWS!

I bought mine from Aberdeenshire and I live in Cambridge. I took the train and a hotel to collect mine. If you want it enough, you make the effort. Sadly there's a lot of time wasters.

• Like 4

I live 4miles away from ops seller, and I have travelled to Doncaster ,Sheffield,Bournemouth Bristol,Teeside to get the lexus I wanted from LS400,LS600hl,GS450h,SC430 and of course the RCF, if someone really wants a car they will or should be willing to travel, as we all know Fs are a bitty harder to sell on so I personally would travel part way down if the was a genuine buyer

4 hours ago, saqib_v8 said:

GLWS!

• Like 2

I remember there was a guy interested in my ISF. He wanted to book a trailer for it and never came back to me. Now I suspect who he was… 

Same as Rich when I bought my RCF I booked a night in Hilton Nottingham on my own just to celebrate it before early morning ride to Swansea.

With ISF I was waiting for it for few months to arrive from 🇯🇵 

If you really want it you get it, enough said.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links