Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus iS-F for sale

2008 LEXUS iSF on 56k miles in obsidian black

Full lexus service history , will attach the dealer print out with all the needed information , had the fuel pump recalls done

Drives as it should ,with no issues at all ,well looked after , not been abused in any way 

Cat S , front end damage , every single part on the front end is brand new from Lexus , brand new panels , brand new slam panel with all the radiators , genuine Koyorad radiator , brand new radiator fans assembly ,  upgraded gearbox oil cooler , was also planning to install aditional engine oil cooler to help with oil temps as i was planning to take it to Nurgburing and local Uk tracks

Things i’ve done so far: 

Upgraded trans oil cooler 

Braided brake lines with Motul RBF660 brake fluid

Hayward&Scott cat back exhaust 

Rota Grid alloy wheels which most likely will be replaced with team dynamics 18” wheels 

KW V3 coilovers off a forum member , oem shocks can be included in the sale if needed 

Roose motorsport intake elbow , with custom intake piping and carbon fiber box , similar to RR racing , which sounds amazing 

Brand new brake discs and pads

Front end has been fully resprayed which makes it look brand new , with no stone chip marks , numberplate holes have been filled in for a clean look 

bad bits : missing passenger side engine bay cover , missing one side exhaust trim , have got 90mm round tips to go on but doing my best to find OEM tips 

i have bought the car with the intention to keep it for a long time , owned it since september 2023 

Only reason for sale , looking to import an Lexus GSF 

Looking for £15750

cheapest ISF on the market at the moment , considering the mileage and all the bits , seems like a fair price , still loads of information i could write in the description , but would rather discuss these with someone who would be interested in the car rather than writing a huge description

Better pictures will be added as soon as i get back from the holiday 

IMG_6956.jpeg

IMG_6920.jpeg

IMG_6919.jpeg

YY08FAF History.pdf

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links