Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi guys. Anyone running a TEYES CC3 infotainment. 

Due to mine being a Jap import and the infotainment being all Japanese, I invested in a TEYES CC3 as this is supposed to be very good, not that I'm complaining. 

Got everything to work except the climate control. I've got the correct canbus settings but it just won't turn on. The screen for climate control comes up but doesn't turn anything on.

Any one know what I'm doing wrong? 

Car is a 2010 ISF

20240627_205742.jpg

20240627_205926.jpg

22 minutes ago, jeffrosie6 said:

Hi guys. Anyone running a TEYES CC3 infotainment. 

Due to mine being a Jap import and the infotainment being all Japanese, I invested in a TEYES CC3 as this is supposed to be very good, not that I'm complaining. 

Got everything to work except the climate control. I've got the correct canbus settings but it just won't turn on. The screen for climate control comes up but doesn't turn anything on.

Any one know what I'm doing wrong? 

Car is a 2010 ISF

20240627_205742.jpg

20240627_205926.jpg

Have you installed the relevant canbus files in the vehicle settings app? This is needed to get the OEM controls like climate control and volume up and down working 

Volume up and down works on the units rotary control and the steering wheel too. 

I'm sure I've installed the correct can bus files.

1 hour ago, jeffrosie6 said:

Volume up and down works on the units rotary control and the steering wheel too. 

I'm sure I've installed the correct can bus files.

Contact the teyes support in that case its likely the Japanese import needs a slightly modified can bus file, worth noting though does a pop up prompt come up for you when you do the volume? One of my harness connectors was damaged after I fixed it and reset the teyes climate and volume seemed to work again. 

2 hours ago, McShmoopy said:

Contact the teyes support in that case its likely the Japanese import needs a slightly modified can bus file, worth noting though does a pop up prompt come up for you when you do the volume? One of my harness connectors was damaged after I fixed it and reset the teyes climate and volume seemed to work again. 

Sent them the problem, hopefully they'll get back to me soon. 

By the way, how do you reboot the unit? ☺️

23 hours ago, jeffrosie6 said:

Sent them the problem, hopefully they'll get back to me soon. 

By the way, how do you reboot the unit? ☺️

Swipe from the top section of the screen like an Iphone and you'll see the reboot option there 

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links