Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mid-size Premium SUV of the Year 2024: Lexus NX

We all knew this already…

”The Lexus NX is the Auto Express 2024 Mid-size Premium SUV of the Year with the BMW X3 and Mercedes GLC commended”

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/lexus/nx/363553/mid-size-premium-suv-year-2024-lexus-nx

Even better now the 450h+ prices have been reduced!

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Al D-Much said:

WOW!
With all the component shortages, keys, locking nuts etc. The numerous recalls, dodgy door handles especially in cold weather, sensor failures, the rest of the competition must have been complete rubbish in comparison. 

Well, seeing that I haven't personally encountered any of the issues you have listed, I'm inclined to agree with Auto Express.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Andy B said:

Well, seeing that I haven't personally encountered any of the issues you have listed, I'm inclined to agree with Auto Express.

I think you'll find that Auto Express didn't encounter any of those issues during their test either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BonzoSPB said:

I think you'll find that Auto Express didn't encounter any of those issues during their test either.

I'm sure they didn't.

I was just giving my experience for the benefit of reason and balance.

• Like 2

I did encounter the numerous recalls, including fuel filler flap and winter door handle issues when I had my NX450h and annoying as these issues were (and I did have a wobble at one point!) the professional way they were dealt with by Lexus UK and in particular Lexus Edinburgh was simply exemplary. How problems are resolved are a measure of how great an organisation is and in my experience Lexus have proved their worth.

30 minutes ago, Ken R said:

I did encounter the numerous recalls and and winter door handle issue when I had my NX450h and annoying as these issues were (and I did have a wobble at one point!) the professional way they were dealt with by Lexus UK and in particular Lexus Edinburgh was simply exemplary. How problems are resolved are a measure of how great an organisation is and in my experience Lexus have proved their worth.

I would agree 👍 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ken R said:

I did encounter the numerous recalls and and winter door handle issue when I had my NX450h and annoying as these issues were (and I did have a wobble at one point!) the professional way they were dealt with by Lexus UK and in particular Lexus Edinburgh was simply exemplary. How problems are resolved are a measure of how great an organisation is and in my experience Lexus have proved their worth.

I agree Ken. I think we were living parallel lives at the time of these issues. 😁

Lexus Leeds were very good at dealing with them and i always had a loan car if I didn't want to wait or it was an all day job.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Al D-Much said:

WOW!
With all the component shortages, keys, locking nuts etc. The numerous recalls, dodgy door handles especially in cold weather, sensor failures, the rest of the competition must have been complete rubbish in comparison. 

Plus Fuel Filler Cover that wouldn’t open….

To everyone who hasn't had issues with their new NX, nice one. But, it is a sample of 1. And, I'd assume still subject to the manufacturing recalls too.
I'm talking about the whole production run. As a new model it has not fared well from the start. It certainly does seem (to me at least) that Lexus standards and QC have slipped in recent years.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links