Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

At last, pictures of my new LS400.

Well here she is Ellie. I brought her over a year ago but ill health and to many stays in hospital didnt give me the energy to do a write up on her, so here we go.

1999 Lexus LS400. Full service history 2 previous keepers. 75,000 mileage. Handling package. She is registered as red but I would say more maroon.  New tyres all round and brakes. Cam belt renewed. LPG installed by Profess in south Wales. Lambs wool Rolls Royce carpets which were in my last LS400. What happened to my last LS? Sadly she had a bad case of tin worm in the rear inner wings which would have cost an arm and a leg to repair so a friend took her away repaired her and she is still on the road.  

image.thumb.jpeg.0f6a38a0a42493b59873a44160be2e6f.jpegDSC_0093.thumb.JPG.7a95a2d7ef4b3f418c19410517f99d2f.JPGDSC_0111.thumb.JPG.931948139e21d0c34b057acb2eac5a2b.JPGDSC_0125.thumb.JPG.10991bd9955837192de92107085113bd.JPG

Edited by Bluser
Incorrect photo
  • Like 7

Mike, well hello again ……., really good to see you back and in full throttle ……..

your driveway looks as if it needs a few more Ls400s to accompany Ellie …….. wot a grand colour and the rather special steering wheel too 

Hope you’re managing to get out and about enjoying her ……. rather than just to and fro the hospital of which you’ve probably seen rather too much of late 

We’re getting fewer in numbers here with an Ls400 ……. a few of us with 2 and bought before these amazing increases in value were now seeing …….. 

Ellie looks in fine fettle and it’s good you’re retired one, dark green was it ? Is still in service somewhere 

Keep in touch, keep well and ENJOY 

Best wishes

Malc 

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2024 at 6:12 AM, Malc1 said:

Mike, well hello again ……., really good to see you back and in full throttle ……..

your driveway looks as if it needs a few more Ls400s to accompany Ellie …….. wot a grand colour and the rather special steering wheel too 

Hope you’re managing to get out and about enjoying her ……. rather than just to and fro the hospital of which you’ve probably seen rather too much of late 

We’re getting fewer in numbers here with an Ls400 ……. a few of us with 2 and bought before these amazing increases in value were now seeing …….. 

Ellie looks in fine fettle and it’s good you’re retired one, dark green was it ? Is still in service somewhere 

Keep in touch, keep well and ENJOY 

Best wishes

Malc 

Its not my drive way but it belongs to the church, if you look behind the car you can see grave stones are popping their heads above the wall, on the other side is an old 17th century house that has been turned into a wedding and conference center. We live just across the road, there is a small deveolopment in the middle of a field. Very quiet although some of the local wildlife can kick up a din when they decide to have a get together, always ends up in a fight. We had Ella the green one for 12 years+, shes living life in southern Ireland. 

• Like 1

The leprechauns are now blessed with an olde shamrock  lounging beaut of your Ls400 

A great place for her next life …….. might you go see her sometime ……. it’s a wondrous country to tour in your Ls400 ……. beautiful scenery and people 

Best wishes 

Malc 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links