Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

US or JDM Front & Rear numberplate part numbers?

IronLizard

Note the LC front grille in the UK has two big holes in it for the plate holder mounts. I don't think the US grille has these. Not sure on JDM. If you're swapping bits from different market cars do check carefully that they'll fit.

23 hours ago, steve2006 said:

52114-11021 is the part number however I have 52114-11010 for JDM front.

Rear

75121ABRACKET, REAR LICENSE PLATE 75131-110201

Fantastic thanks!

18 hours ago, eightk said:

Note the LC front grille in the UK has two big holes in it for the plate holder mounts. I don't think the US grille has these. Not sure on JDM. If you're swapping bits from different market cars do check carefully that they'll fit.

Not so fantastic, hmm, bugger, thanks for that important information, I guess I'll have to see how bad it looks with the holes and potentially replace part of the grille if I want to replace UK bits, the things we do in the pursuit of aesthetics.

I took my big ugly holders off, cut my front plate down and mounted the front plate straight onto the grille with two long stainless self tappers through the holes in the grille plus a few bits of 3m tape for added lexusness. Rear is full size plate and 3m tape. Looks much better!

2 hours ago, eightk said:

A shortened UK plate will cover them, just!

IMG_9310.jpeg

2 hours ago, eightk said:

I took my big ugly holders off, cut my front plate down and mounted the front plate straight onto the grille with two long stainless self tappers through the holes in the grille plus a few bits of 3m tape for added lexusness. Rear is full size plate and 3m tape. Looks much better!

Aha, brilliant thanks.

I'm looking to put a 4 character plate on so hopefully chopping down as you have outlined will work a treat, I'll buy another UK plate holder to butcher.

Looking at JDM for the rear though, or a similar mod to the front I guess...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links