Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Have decided to swap my LS400 for an electric vehicle. I have had 9 years with Rio but it is time to part with her.

I do appreciate I will never be able to go back but my mind is made up.

Circumstances / needs change. The electric car will be a family car that my daughter and son- in-law can use when needed.

I am too embarrassed to tell you what EV I have purchased! 

I was hoping to hide the LS but my garden is too small and the garage too cluttered.

It will be a sad day but three cars are Two too many. I know Malc will disagree.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Oh dear  .............  best wishes selling her David  ......  there's a plethora of'em at the moment it would seem  .............. my neighbours probably think I have 3 cars too many tbh .............  joining the queue of neighbours with too many cars and lots rarely used  ........  and when one does use his M reg bootiful Bentley he worries like hell that it's going to cost him a few £,000 with something a little kollapsed in the ancient engineering 

The Ls400s around seem to be the least likely limo to cause on-going eye-wateringly expensive ££££ problems for their owners ..... Rupert on here who I coffee with sometimes has TWO too 

Just reading the Ls400s official ? stats  2023 Qtr4

545 licensed and  532  on SORN 

Not one of my close neighbours has an EV to my knowledge .........  living in a terraced houses road doesn't give much capacity for roadside EV Charging

My two dozen and more years and 250k driving miles maybe of my varied Ls400s has been an absolute pleasure that I shan't be giving-up on any time soon

The Lexus Ls700 ......  my possible Toyota badged new, and as yet unheard of, limo  Hydrogen Power car might be available in 3 or 4 years ........  let's see 

Life has lots of ups and downs and weird challenges ahead .......  we know not what's gonna jump out and bite us in the bum !

I'm just pleased I can continue to drive and enjoy it immensely in my Ls400s  .....  circumstances change all the time but for now ..........  I'm a little attached to the Ls400 🥰

David, best wishes selling her ............  keep us posted eh !

Malc

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links