Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi.  I have a late 2023 UX.   During last winter the Lexus Link+ facility to turn on the climate control remotely was great, warming the car on cold mornings.  With summer here I now want to use it again, this time to cool the car.  But this facility seems to have disappeared.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times but no luck.   Have Lexus withdrawn this facility?

On my 2022 UXe I can set the cabin temperature between 18 and 29, but no options for cooling unless you set it at 18 and it needs to cool to get down to that temperature. I have not tried it to see if the air con does come on but presumably with the petrol UX you would need the engine on to run the air con as you would to provide heat in the winter to warm it up. 

This is about being able to turn on the climate control remotely via the Lexus Link+ app.  It worked fine last winter warming the car, but the facility has now disappeared, so I can't cool it remotely in summer.  The engine comes on automatically to power this, but stops if you touch the door handle.

mmm,

works fine with me

got 

- UX 300E executive [my 2020]

- Lexus Link+ v2.7.2 [188] on my Iphone 11 Pro Max with iOS 17.5.1

- Climate Control setting available.

Suppose the only other obvious difference is that I live on the other side of the channel 

This is about being able to turn on the climate control remotely via the Lexus Link+ app.  It worked fine last winter warming the car, but the facility has now disappeared, so I can't cool it remotely in summer.  The engine comes on automatically to power this, but stops if you touch the door handle.

I made a comment about the app on Google Play Store, and to their credit Lexus responded rapidly wanting me to email more details, which I have done.    So, watch this space ........

Isn’t this what it is designed to do. Exactly what mine does, the engine runs as required but to stop the car being stolen everything shuts down when the door handle is touched. It says this somewhere in the manual.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links