Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Just a quick one....is there any way to switch navigation from co-ordinate based under address, to post code based on the RX4 or do you just need to enter the house name/nr with a space, followed by the postcode?  My RX3 menu was different and specified post code.I know I have the choice of Waze or apple maps with an Iphone connected but if I didn't want to use the phone and use the standard navigation it'd be handy to know.

Lexus navigation is abysmal, which is why there's always lots of talk about Android Auto or apple Car Play, because of the superior mapping and navigation available.

If you really insist on torturing yourself by using the Lexus nav, you can use postcode search on Page 2 of the nav screen.

• Like 1

There's a "page 2"?

Must admit never had any issues at all using Lexus navigation except now finding my way around new system.  Maybe I've been lucky but good to have apple maps option.  I have waze but I detest that.  Made for a child graphics, annoying voicing and no better than my garmin nav units

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GSLV6 said:

There's a "page 2"?

Must admit never had any issues at all using Lexus navigation except now finding my way around new system.  Maybe I've been lucky but good to have apple maps option.  I have waze but I detest that.  Made for a child graphics, annoying voicing and no better than my garmin nav units

Yep page 2

Should be some arrows on the screen to get to page 2

Thanks Ryaan, I'll take a look.  Got apple car play up and sorted so may just stick with apple maps.  Annoyingly, even though IOS is up to date on my phone, it isn't allowing spotify on screen as an option for car play and no way in settings I can see to change this.  I'm sure I've seen it on other car play set ups.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links