Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus 300h - WiFi issue

Hi

I have a 2019 Lexus 300h (which I love by the way!)

I have a device plugged in to my usb port that automatically connects me to Appleplay on my Iphone when I start up. This works with no problems. .

Today I bought and installed an integrated dash cam. This also works well via an app on my Iphone

However -  I can’t have both devices connected to my WiFi at the same time (when I click on the dashcam app on my phone I am told to first disconnect my Appleplay). 

Is there a way I can have both devices connected to my WiFi at the same time? 

37 minutes ago, GaryJ said:

Hi

I have a 2019 Lexus 300h (which I love by the way!)

I have a device plugged in to my usb port that automatically connects me to Appleplay on my IPhone when I start up. This works with no problems. .

Today I bought and installed an integrated dash cam. This also works well via an app on my IPhone. 

However -  I can’t have both devices connected to my WiFi at the same time (when I click on the dashcam app on my phone I am told to first disconnect my Appleplay). 

Is there a way I can have both devices connected to my WiFi at the same time? 

i Have The same set up Gary although don,t have dashcam .. I would hazard a guess and say its got something to do with your settings in the app...Because can,t see why the Two devices can,t run side by side... Have you got a Tracker installed I Bought the DB2 by Rewire Security And its quite simply the best Little gadget i Have EVER bought...Check it out.. also watch the dashcam dosen,t drain your 12v battery  Some say it is ok but i have my Doubts.. Keep an eye on that..!!!

Sort of a similar issue, I couldn't listen to the internet radio stations on my phone and have my dashcam populating my phone app with real-time travel records. (the phone wire connected). Basically I lost the internet radio when the dashcam was running. I raised this with the dashcam manufacturer and they pointed out the travel records are held on the devices SD card so I can disconnect the wifi between the dashcam device and my phone and just reengage when say I have an accident God forbid or when I fancy seeing the recordings at my leisure. Does your satnav work differently?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links