Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Annoying beeping sound

Every few mins a get 2 beeps which I can't seem to turn off. I have the speed limit set to none so it's not that. Any idea what it can be? 

Any warning message - the Driver Monitor flashes a text box. Have you disabled sound warning as well as visual on the speed limits. 
If your not getting a warning message or light then I suggest a call to the dealer. 

I thought it might be Google maps alerting me to the average speed check but I have the notifications set to mute so it not that either. Have the speed limit set to mute and no warming notifications flashing up, just an annoying beep beep every so often so no apparent reason, I'll keep investigating...

Speed camera alerts happen even when the Lexus sat nav isn't running, well it does/did on mt RX and RC

Hi, my RX does a double beep ahead of a speed camera based upon the Lexus navigation system. I know you’ve muted the google maps but I wonder if it’s the native system generating it? There again you’d probably notice the coincidence ….

The annoying beep is a speed limit alert that activates if you drive 31 mph in a 30 mph zone. It needs to be turned off every time you start the car, which is both distracting and frustrating.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Xez said:

Hi, my RX does a double beep ahead of a speed camera based upon the Lexus navigation system. I know you’ve muted the google maps but I wonder if it’s the native system generating it? There again you’d probably notice the coincidence 

I drive most of the time in an average speed check zone area so it might indeed be that going off. Is there anyway to disable the speed camera warnings in the lexus Nav system?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links