Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Out with the old, in with the new - New NX 350h Owner

I’ve had my eye on an NX350h since late 2021, but wasn’t far enough into the ES to make any change until recently. 

2016 - 2019 I had a Lexus IS300h Advance

2019 - 2021 I had a Lexus ES300h F Sport with Takumi Pack

2021 - 2024 I had a Lexus ES300h F Sport with Takumi Pack

Today I took delivery of a Lexus NX 350h Takumi

Its safe to stay that pound for pound, I couldn’t find a match in any other brand that delivers reliability against cost

IMG_3408.jpeg

IMG_3407.jpeg

IMG_3410.jpeg

IMG_3409.jpeg

IMG_3412.jpeg

IMG_3417.jpeg

IMG_3424.jpeg

IMG_3423.jpeg

IMG_3422.jpeg

IMG_3421.jpeg

IMG_3431.jpeg

IMG_3429.jpeg

IMG_3420.jpeg

127D9246-0145-491B-9709-CF4D77CF846F.jpeg

IMG_3444.jpeg

IMG_3445.jpeg

• Like 3

Lovely car and some great photos.

NX will be better for your "off roading" 😀😀

• Like 3

Very nice. 

The first thing I did when I got home was pull off the stickers on the door releases 🫣

• Like 1

I hope you enjoy the Takumi. I've had mine for nine months now and it's proven to be an excellent dual carriageway and motorway 'wafter'. I can think of only a few other cars I've owned to have had this ability of munching away miles whilst you remain refreshed at the end of a long drive. 

I just passed the 6000 mile mark in mine last Friday evening on the way home from Work. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gary H said:

I hope you enjoy the Takumi. I've had mine for nine months now and it's proven to be an excellent dual carriageway and motorway 'wafter'. I can think of only a few other cars I've owned to have had this ability of munching away miles whilst you remain refreshed at the end of a long drive. 

Yes, I agree. I haven't managed too many long runs but on motorways it basically drives itself 😀

• Like 1

Met with a work colleague today - he has the NX450h+ Takumi - biggest visual difference is in the height probably due to the additional weight of the Battery amongst other things.

IMG_3519.jpeg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links