Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I guess that is still cheaper than trading in for something else, Mercedes, Porsche, Audi or BMW and has better reliability and lower running costs comparatively. 

Well lexus insurance declined to quote so going to start raising complaints .... to start with.  Just like the plates, it took many voices from this forum to get those, I hope that many voices from this forum can start lodging complaint about the insurance.  I know its not lexus directly but, put the pressure on lexus and they will push the underwriters Im hoping, after all, they put their name and reputation to them.  Come on Warren Hetz, care to comment?

• Like 1

I've got a 2024 Lexus RX450h+, Max NCB, drive 10000 miles per annum SD&P only with car kept on driveway overnight and Lexus Insurance declined to quote! Just who are they insuring?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ken R said:

Just who are they insuring?

I’m not wishing to sound smug, but they at least quoted me….. 23 RX450h+, 7500 mpa, full NCD. However the quote was £1000 more than Aviva, so not particularly attractive 😏

• Sad 1

Off-topic but related…my home buildings and contents insurance renewal arrived this week, and it had increased THREE FOLD! I’ve been with LV for years without a single claim and nothing has changed year over year.

Assuming a mistake I called them, to be told that ‘risk levels’ determined prices, and that ‘…insurance prices are reflective of those risks.’ They wouldn’t budge, and a quick comparison search got it back down to (almost) where it was through Nationwide.

Even so, who do these companies think they’re kidding? At least D i c k Turpin wore a mask!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, First_Lexus said:

Off-topic but related…my home buildings and contents insurance renewal arrived this week, and it had increased THREE FOLD! I’ve been with LV for years without a single claim and nothing has changed year over year.

Assuming a mistake I called them, to be told that ‘risk levels’ determined prices, and that ‘…insurance prices are reflective of those risks.’ They wouldn’t budge, and a quick comparison search got it back down to (almost) where it was through Nationwide.

Even so, who do these companies think they’re kidding? At least D i c k Turpin wore a mask!

Yes, they robbed me too, just one more victim innit.  All my insurances have gone up by unreasonable amounts and for no logical reason except one. The motorbike insurance went down. What does that tell us?

On 6/22/2024 at 6:36 AM, Ken R said:

I've got a 2024 Lexus RX450h+, Max NCB, drive 10000 miles per annum SD&P only with car kept on driveway overnight and Lexus Insurance declined to quote! Just who are they insuring?

I think I must be that person Ken 😀

I recently renewed with them for £430 for my 2022 NX350h; fully comp; max NCB (protected); 6,000 miles per annum; SD&P only; car kept in garage when not in use. They were very competitive when I did the usual "compare the market" trawling.

As has been said before, insurance prices are so subjective.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Sybaris said:

Highest one I got so far

image.thumb.png.83aa3ca0ee8a179cb5425ca4668e4ed0.png

What a bargain!!!  They might even throw in the breakdown cover as a commercial gesture of goodwill.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links