Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

2014 black ISF for sale

Hi,

I just wanted to share my recent Japanese import, 2014 Lexus ISF in Black.

I posted it on Facebook so if anyone is interested in buying such a car, please let me know.

As a private seller I cannot post it on Autotrader because it is unregistered in UK (yet).

Link to the advert: 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1405103200112452/

Tell me your thoughts about it. 

PS I attached here a cold start in the morning so you can hear it:) iCode titanium exhaust (quieter than H&S in my previous RCF and ZERO DRONE). 

Thank you 

This is my first ever import and wanted to see if there is a market for it in UK. But as you noticed I did choose a car that I can stay with for many years. So whatever happens, no regrets. 

I must admit that on Japanese auction they mentioned only about iCode exhaust.

Fresh RR Racing brakes and E-12 suspension is a bonus. With my driving style these brake discs will last at least 100k miles:) 

And I must admin than comparing to my ex 2015 RCF I like ISF much much more in many aspects.

PS Car sells as whole or nothing. No breaking for parts. If it stays with me I would have to spend few grand on similar exhaust anyway because stock in F's is not an option.

• Like 1

Nice base car to work off. Possibly the only 2014 in the UK too. I'd imagine that to sell quickly. If it was the States it would have been sold several times over. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Car just came back from Rayleigh Westfield Motors. Huge job done to it as I requested to check and repair everything Andre can possibly find. So gearbox oil, diff oil, 8 spark plugs, v belt, tensioner, new radiator, some pipes and gaskets, new valley plate.

Car went to them for a valley plate leak initially. Invoice for nearly £3k.

Tomorrow will install brand new set of Goodyear assy 6 all around 255/35/19.

I also have final list of mods there:

- iCode titanium exhaust

- Bilstein ennepetale coilovers front and back

- iCode throttle body

- Work ZR10 alloys

- iCode FFM remap (speed limiter off, cruise control 115kph)

- iCode front and back floating brake discs and ceramic pads

- UK FM expander 

So all in all it has nearly £20k invested in it just in mods. All potential issues fixed.

If anyone still looking for 2014 ISF you are welcome to have it in next few days.

Car will be available till 19.07. The reason is a trip to Poland and around Europe so additional 5000-6000 miles on it when I’m back 3 weeks later. Will not be for sale after trip as I will be buying headers and few more mods so I’m sure none will pay for it over £30k:) 

See Westfield motors invoice attached to what they did to the car. IMG_1859.thumb.jpeg.70a1fc9ff046c141dc436a35530bf77d.jpeg
Thank you 

Not sure if it is just me, but this thread seems a bit odd - the seller one minute wants to sell the car, then he spends thousands on it and is keeping it, then its for sale, then, if he can't sell it before a trip he will spend more thousands on it and then it's for sale after that.  A bit fishy maybe?

• Haha 1

Car has been for sale since March on Autotrader. None ever said it was sold or that I was changing the intention of selling it in the meantime.
I noticed a valley plate leak so took it to the best buy in UK who had seen many of them before. I asked to prepare the car and replace everything that seems worn or suspicious + some fluids.

I believe there is no market here for such a car and if not sold by Friday then I want to invest some more money to pleasure myself AND knowing that it will not be resellable above £30k anyway which I’m happy with as no need for money in near future.

Now lets go back to the topic and MR Grey, are you interested and willing to at least view the car in Swansea? 

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links