Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi friends. 

sorry, this may be of been posted before - a few times, did try the search function but that didn't really work.

i have an abs/vcs issue. it all started a year ago. when i apply the break at normal speed its fine, how ever when i use the break for creeping in traffic/stop lights ect then stuff happens. the break pedal locks up and there is a negative electric server/motor ? that will jump in at around 80% pedal mark, the car stutters to stop rather then actually breaking but all of a sudden the break pedal releases and the car breaks normally but still no abc/vcs lights. now i have the 3 orange lights abc/vcs (for got the other) but the mechanical/electric break pedal is non excitant and just breaks - i guess with no abs function at all. that is fine but its also an MoT failure. 

i have fault codes here, what shall i do?

downloadgs2.jpg

downloadgs1.jpg

You need to look at the right rear wheel -  check the ABS reluctor ring for cracks or dirt, possibly the wheel sensor itself is damaged. Ignore C1223 - that's just a generic ABS fault, the specific one is C0210.

11 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

You need to look at the right rear wheel -  check the ABS reluctor ring for cracks or dirt, possibly the wheel sensor itself is damaged. Ignore C1223 - that's just a generic ABS fault, the specific one is C0210.

ok thanks for reply. having problems finding rear, right - mostly front left. do theres matter apart from the fixing point

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links