Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mossy's SC430

Mossypossy

3 hours ago, Mossypossy said:

Big shield is there but has become loose. Noticed a rattle yesterday. Need to find a way to wedge it. 

Ball of tin foil has done the trick...for now.

How it is secured? All 4 corners have holes that locate over bodywork bolts but no actual fixings.

Think it’s a 10mm nut plus washer, shield rusts around washer and falls through…easy fix with larger washer or off cut of sheet metal with hole drilled in it .

3 minutes ago, Mossypossy said:

Will probably remove back box when I replace exhaust system.

I did that with mine when I first got my car and personally I was never happy with it. As soon as i touched the accelerator to maintain a constant speed I could hear it even with the roof up at low rev’s so it got on my nerves in the end and I put the original exhaust back on. If I was doing it again I would have some boxes fitted rather than straight pipes. Having said that we are all different so you might love it. My preference would for something that you hear above say 3000 rev’s which I believe a RCF or LC500 would be like but I might be wrong as I have not even driven one.

33 minutes ago, Mossypossy said:

At the recycling bins...

IMG_20240809_124909.jpg

Hey , look I know the cars not perfect ,but don't you think that's a bit extreme?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Mossypossy said:

Bit of culture today. Fancy car park plus shoulder Dali selfie.

IMG_20240813_111543.jpg

IMG_20240813_120422.jpg

Swans reflecting Elephants. Out of interest where is that now located?

When I was younger I would not have thought I might one day come to find Dali interesting.

2 hours ago, Mossypossy said:

Last day in Switzerland.

IMG_20240816_125944.jpg

IMG_20240816_125836.jpg

Stay stay stay ………. it’s chaotic here …….. meet some gnomes, eat some Swiss cheese, Swiss rolls ………. whatever …….., the grass really is greener on your side of that fence 😂🤣🤞

Seriously, what’s your intended route back ? 

safe journey

Malc 

All the way to just south of Cambrai tomorrow.

Home on Sunday.

Tweaked the throttle controller.

P 1.5

Might have hit the sweet spot. It flies now and really gives the sensation of having extra ponies. Filled tank with £110 of fuel yesterday. Showing a quarter gone after just three big climbs!!

19 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

How do you cross from Swissieland to France ?

Malc 

Singing the Marseillaise of course.

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links