Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

IS300h 3rd gen loose armrest

On 9/6/2024 at 5:42 PM, wharfhouse said:

Thank you. You think that will fix this issue I am having?
Loose center console IS300 - 2017 - Album on Imgur

3 hours ago, splinter366 said:

Thank you. You think that will fix this issue I am having?
Loose center console IS300 - 2017 - Album on Imgur

It looks like you have the same problem with one or other of those missing. Have a look under the armrest to see if the little rubber cushions are in place at the front of the armrest - on mine they had broken off through wear and tear - the plastic plug was still in the arm rest but the rubber has broken off. See the rest of this thread for all the details of changing them etc. 

2 minutes ago, wharfhouse said:

It looks like you have the same problem with one or other of those missing. Have a look under the armrest to see if the little rubber cushions are in place at the front of the armrest - on mine they had broken off through wear and tear - the plastic plug was still in the arm rest but the rubber has broken off. See the rest of this thread for all the details of changing them etc. 

Thanks - if I need to replace them I need to find something that would ship to the US

1 minute ago, splinter366 said:

Thanks - if I need to replace them I need to find something that would ship to the US

The US seem to have plenty of online parts for Lexus - just put the part number into one of those websites and you should find them. 

1 minute ago, wharfhouse said:

The US seem to have plenty of online parts for Lexus - just put the part number into one of those websites and you should find them. 

I already got the rubber bumper things - i just need the velcrow replacements or whatever those things are 

2 minutes ago, splinter366 said:

I already got the rubber bumper things - i just need the velcrow replacements or whatever those things are 

You just pull the old ones out and push the new ones in. If you are talking about the material then that's call anti rattle or ant squeak tape and is self adhesive. You can get that on eBay etc or most cat accessory places will sell it.

7 hours ago, wharfhouse said:

You just pull the old ones out and push the new ones in. If you are talking about the material then that's call anti rattle or ant squeak tape and is self adhesive. You can get that on ebay etc or most cat accessory places will sell it.

ok ty ill look into it

I got mines from Lexus Part Direct as i needed to order a few other things so it was all covered under the £5 shipping. 

If that was all i need i would have ordered from elsewhere.

2 hours ago, agent_dess said:

I got mines from Lexus Part Direct as i needed to order a few other things so it was all covered under the £5 shipping. 

If that was all i need i would have ordered from elsewhere.

I ordered from Lexus Parts Direct too and paid the postage on just those - but was too lazy to go elsewhere...!

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links