Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

SC430 FOR SALE Chat

finchy40

Colours seem to go in and out of of fashion in particular green and brown/bronze over time. Currently they seem to be in. I bought a dark green BMW Z3M coupe in 2009.  I didn’t want a green one but the condition was way above every other one I looked at. I did however soon begin to love the colour. Green was not in when they were made as out of 500 cars only 25 were green so a very rare colour. My perfect car would be a LC500 in green, bronze or metallic red although I am happy with my blue SC for now. If only they had made the LC with a roof set up like the SC it could have been even better.

14 hours ago, Bob King said:

This one has just been listed… unusual colour ( Indigo Pearl) ..looks great in the sun .

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202410145182707

Think she is Twilight Amethyst. Same colour I went to see at the beginning of the year. Looks almost Black in some lighting.

Hope he gets his ask, but it is pushing the price ceiling a bit in my view.

3 hours ago, Bob King said:

Yes price is a little steep, many cars in that price bracket are just not selling .

As to colour name, this is from the Uk sales brochure 👍🏻

IMG_9773.jpeg

Can't argue with that.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2024 at 8:35 PM, Bob King said:

This one has just been listed… unusual colour ( Indigo Pearl) ..looks great in the sun .

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202410145182707

Same as mine, as you say looks great in the sun. Without the sun it looks brown and at night it looks black. I'd love it more if the sun shone more often.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links