Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

SC430 FOR SALE Chat

finchy40

Beautiful driving into and thru’ Switzerland …… the lakes there too …… just stunning the whole     Might be quite costly of course 🤣👍

the first swans nest I saw built into exposed tree roots on a lake bank …… hadn’t occurred to me how they nested before seeing that ……. lots of beauty in Swizzieland 😅 

I’ve ventured there a few times over the decades 👌

Lots to ENJOY 

Malc 

Switzerland and Western Austria are indeed beautiful especially in late Spring, but take a lot of readies with you as these places are quite pricey. We got stuck in Geneva for a couple of days/nights waiting for a flight - nearly bankrupted us..

BTW  Bavaria and the German/Italian Alps are a cheaper and equally beautiful alternative.

• Like 1

Heck, I can't afford mine at that rate.

Update - my roof wrap has bubbled up in 3 or 4 places.. well no, it was all on my driveway ... but will need to contact them, and I suspect get it removed and spray it after all 😞

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Gedwood said:

Heck, I can't afford mine at that rate.

Update - my roof wrap has bubbled up in 3 or 4 places.. well no, it was all on my driveway ... but will need to contact them, and I suspect get it removed and spray it after all 😞

I wondered at the price. When i looked at it it always appeared much more expensive that that cost you incurred. Does make me wonder from there at exactly how competent they were. Of course I know nothing about them other your wrap seems to have failed, but that with the cost does cause me pause for thought.

4 minutes ago, Mossypossy said:

I'm not sure. Both cost about £100 to fill.

Shows the last time you filled one at a supermarket ……. Lady in front of me at Aldi 2 days ago, brimming trolley …… just £150 🥵 ….. and she paid in cash ! 

Malc 

It uses runflats ……. tyres ? 

If you fill it with Swiss rolls and Swiss Cheeses 🧀 your wallet will feel emptier and easier to move around with 🤔

Malc 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links